Spread the love..‘adventure to remote far flung corners of Far North Western Himalayas’
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Far from mainstream trekking trails within absolute mountain wilderness
- Explore traditional villages of Upper Mustang enriched with colorful cultures
- Extraordinary views in the backdrop of red rugged canyon, cliffs with snow peaks
- Enjoyable walks from one lovely village to another with ever exciting moments
- Explore within the former walled kingdom of Lo-Manthang and its historical sites
- Amazing views, a photogenic country and an extension of vast Tibetan Plateau
- Adventure to sacred Damodar Kund a glacial pond and holy Muktinath complex
Route to Upper Mustang Damodar Lake:
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 feet and transfer to Hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, received by our staff and escorts you to the Hotel, where our Trekking Planner guide will provide briefing and orientation of the Hotel, Kathmandu, Trekking, local culture, do's and don’ts and other related information to make you holiday in Nepal an enjoyable.
Evening a group welcome dinner in a nice authentic Nepalese restaurants where you can enjoy meals, along with live folk cultural programs.
In Kathmandu Cultural tour and trek preparation.
In Kathmandu, for exciting sightseeing tour at places of great historical and religious interest, a familiarization tour which helps you to understand the local cultures of both Hindu and Buddhism. Our city guide will take you around important places steeped with world heritage sites.
Enjoy tour Kathmandu Durbar Square, an old palace and its beautiful royal courtyard, filled with temples and historical monuments. Simirarly tour takes you to old Swayambhunath the landmark of Kathmandu and Nepal, visit to Bouddhnatha a large Stupa and holy Hindu Pashupatinath temple.
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours with private vehicle in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Pokhara to Jomsom to Pokhara by flight
- ACAP Permit and Special permit for upper mustang trek for 10 days
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment
- Safe drinking water
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Diner and lunch in Kathmandu and in Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found