Spread the love..Ghorepani-Poonhill-Ghandruk Trek is one of the most renowned eco-treks of Nepal and is the best for experiencing the Himalayas, the people, nature,…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Invoke in this exciting 8 days 7 nights trek to the Ghorepani to Ghandruk.
- Get picked up from the airport in a private vehicle and transfer to the airport.
- The Ghorepani-Poonhill-Ghandruk Trek is one of the most renowned eco-treks of Nepal and is the best for experiencing the Himalayas, the people, nature, along with other treasures of Nepal.
- This trek is perfect for honeymoon couples, families, students, and novice adventurers with time limits and who wish to enjoy the captivating natural and cultural aspects of Nepal.
- Annapurna region is a favorite trekking destination among trekkers for its moderate temperature as well as the easy and convenient trails.
- This trip to Ghorepani-Poonhill-Ghandruk starts and concludes in Pokhara, the naturally beautiful city with panoramic views of mountains, lakes and valleys with many more adventures available in every corner.
- This relatively short but one of the most thrilling trekking trails offers you a wonderful trekking experience in the Himalayas of Nepal.
- End this trip after getting dropped back to the airport.
No details found.
Day 1 - Arrive at Kathmandu• Day 1 - Arrive at Kathmandu
You will check into your hotel and if you have leisure time, we can visit the tourist hotspots in Kathmandu.
You will spend the night in Kathmandu.
Day 2 - Kathmandu sightseeing tour
This day starts early after breakfast and you will visit the UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu that include Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath and the Durbar Squares.
It will be a wonderful day spent witnessing a mixture of diverse religion and cultures in the people as well as art and architecture of the temples and palaces.
Day 3 - Drive to Pokhara. Overnight Pokhara in Hotel
You will start drive to Pokhara early after breakfast
You can enjoy the scenic route along the bank of Trishuli River on the 7-8 hours’ drive to Pokhara. Overnight stay at a hotel or lodge in the lakeside area.
Day 4 - Drive to Nayapul and trek to Hile.
It is the beginning of the trek. However, we will drive for about 41 km till we reach Nayapool.
From here, walk for about 3 hours enjoying the sceneries and the nature, listening to the flowing BhurungdiKhola until we reach Hile
Spend the night in one of the lodges.
Day 5 - Trek to Ghorepani
The day starts early passing through Tikhedhunga and then the steep climbs of Ulleri.
Day 6 - Trek up to Poonhill in the morning and continue trek Tadapani.
This day’s trek starts earlier than other days’ as our main goal is to witness the sunrise views in the majestic mountains in the region.
From there you continue our walk for about 5-6 hours to reach Tadapani. you will spend the night here in one of the lodges.
Day 7 - Drive back to Kathmandu
Start your day early as we prepare for a seven hour drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Enjoy the beautiful villages, hills and rivers along the our way back. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, you will be escorted to our hotel; and spend the afternoon leisurely, perhaps by catching up on some last minute souvenir shopping.
Day 8 - Final departure from kathmandu
On the day of the departure, a representative will pick you up from the hotel and drop you off at the airport.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit.
- Trekker`s Information Management System (TIMS) permit
- Bus to Pokhara and again tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bags, Down Jackets and Walking Poles (if you don’t have your own)
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Government Taxes and official expenses
No details found.
No Details Found