- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mount Everest, known to locals as Sagarmatha, is undoubtedly on the bucket list of every climber. Who wouldn't want to conquer the highest mountain on the planet? Reaching the top of the world, exactly 8,848.86m above sea level, is no easy task, but Elite Exped’s expert team will be with you every step of the way - guiding you from the moment you sign up, all the way to the summit and back.
The ultimate mountaineering adventure
Royal Nepal Group’s experience on the world’s highest mountain is unparalleled. Our leaders have set multiple world records on its slopes, including breaking a speed record for climbing Everest and Lhotse back to back in 2017. Our industry-leading expertise isn’t just based on climbing fast, however - it’s been accumulated over long years of guiding on Everest in all conditions. Our handpicked team of guides has chalked up dozens of successful summits between them.
They also have years of experience fixing ropes on the route, as well as working as Icefall Doctors - arguably the most difficult job of all, establishing and maintaining routes through the ever-changing Khumbu Icefall.
Royal Nepal Group offers a tailored Everest expedition based on guides’ own, hyper-efficient expedition plans - the ones that enabled them to break those speed records. We tackle Everest from the south - the safer side of the mountain, with higher success rates. The 55-day package is designed with plenty of rest days and time for acclimatization built-in, as well as a lengthy, 42-day period for climbing the mountain itself.
We oversee every step of our own logistical operations. Rather than relying on others, we control everything that can be controlled to ensure that we meet the very highest safety standards. Our founders’ Nepalese heritage and ability to bridge the gap between Western and Himalayan climbing cultures allows us to run every aspect of our operation smoothly, without fear of misunderstandings. The success of our approach is evident in our founder Nimsdai’s own achievements, including his 100 percent success rate on 8,000m climbs.
As well as being highly-skilled mountaineers, our guides have extensive experience in conducting high-altitude rescue operations. We have evacuation plans and accessible helicopter rescue in place for emergencies. No one can cater to every eventuality in the world’s most extreme environments, but we can guarantee that you will be in the safest possible hands should something unexpected happen.
We don’t see our clients as clients - we see them as friends and fellow high-achievers. People who, like us, have made chasing their dreams a priority. We know why you climb because we feel the same way. That means we’ll make sure no stone is left unturned in our quest to help you achieve those dreams. We know how it feels to stand on top of the world. It’s our dream to be able to share that with you.
Arrival in Kathmandu & transfer to the hotel
Welcome brief, Gear check and Official formalities in Kathmandu
Fly to Lukla ; trek to Phakding (Overnight stay at Phakding)
Trek to Namche Bazaar and spent the night there.
Rest in Namche Bazaar. We may go for hike to Everest point of view/ Acclimatization.
Trek to Debuche via Tengboche Monastery
Trek to Dingboche
Acclimatize day in Dingbouche, Short hike to Nagarjun Hill
Trek to Lobuche
Trek to Everest base camp
Day 11-Day 48
Everest climbing Period
Clearing up base camp
Trek back to Pheriche
Trek back to Namche
Trek back to Lukla
Back to Kathmandu & transfer to the hotel/dinner
Free day in Kathmandu
Depart to the home country
- Arrival & Departure: Pick and drop facility-Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Accommodation: 4 nights stay at a deluxe hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast Basis-Double Room
- Welcome dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs
- Domestic Transportation: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by flight inclusive of domestic Airport Tax
- Transportation: Required Transportation from Kathmandu/Base Camp/Kathmandu for all Staffs and Members
- Permits & Fees: Everest Expedition Permit +Summit Route Permit Ice Fall Route, National park & TIMS permit fees
- Food & Lodging: 3 meals a day in Trekking & at Basecamp for Members & Staffs
- Porters: Porters up to & back from BC
- Staff Remunerations and allowances: All Nepalese staffs' & porters' daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with personal insurances
- Insurance: All Staff's Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
- Warm Farewell Dinner at a standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
- Oxygen for Everest: O2 cylinder: 5 oxygen (O2) cylinders for each Member and 3 oxygen bottles for each High- altitude Sherpa. Extra oxygen will be stored at Basecamp for emergencies
- Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of top Out mask for each member and high-altitude Sherpa
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepalese Visa charges
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from the expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and High Altitude Insurance / Accident / Medical / emergency evacuation
- Sherpa summit Bonus: Mandatory – Minimum USD 1,500
- Tips: Please calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs and porters
- The full set of Member's personal climbing equipment & clothing
- Rescue Evacuation: Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other expenses of personal nature
- Any other item not listed in the "Price Includes" section
All Elite Exped expeditions are within extreme high altitude environments, with differing requirements for ability. Due to the nature of these operational landscapes, it is essential you provide concise, honest descriptions of relevant experience and current fitness levels. Upon receipt, we will review your experience and respond accordingly. At this point, if we consider there to be any shortfalls, we can collectively discuss the opportunities and/or provide a training support plan to achieve your goals.
All communal equipment is included ie. high quality ropes, stoves, tents etc. You are responsible for personal gear and clothing, eg. harness, crampons, helmet, ice axes etc. A full essentials list and advice (if required) will be provided at time of booking.
We will cover all transport costs detailed within an expedition program as forementioned on our provided itinerary. This will exclude international flights to and from the destination countries. It is your responsibility to ensure these align with the start and finish of the expedition.
Our team has three different packages for this Expedition: Diamond, Gold & Silver package. Please contact out team to understand more about these pacakges.