Spread the love..lushness of rural settlement and its allure of well-preserved lifestyle, culture and traditions untouched by the modernity despite being close to…
Keywords Dhulikhel , EAsy Trek , Hike around Kathmandu , Kathmandu , Namo Buddha , Temple , Trekking
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Join Balthali Village Trek to experience the lushness of rural settlement and its allure of well-preserved lifestyle, culture and traditions untouched by the modernity despite being close to the Kathmandu city. Perched at the junction of Rosi and Ladku River, Balthali village and the trail leading to a paradise for novice and experienced trekkers, for bird watchers, nature lovers, and explorers. Get ready for experiencing pure village atmosphere, colorful Rhododendron, Sal and Magnolia forests, and several sacred religious destinations. Exploit the quaint and off beaten trail to be welcomed by ethnic tribes and surrounded by huge bodied Mahabharata range, peaks ranging from Everest to Manaslu and beautiful sunrise from the south, north and east directions respectively. A typical region which is warm in the winter and cool in the summer waits for you in this Balthali Village Trek.
Balthali Village Trek commences with the city tour of Kathmandu where you shall be exploring the world-renowned heritages such as the Buddhist stupas of Swayambhunath or the Monkey Temple and Baudhanath representing the Buddhist faith and teachings. Pashupatinath Temple, the sacred religious destination for Hindus and the Durbar Square are other destinations worth visiting. We shall then move to our trailhead of Changunarayan, another ancient temple and probably the oldest in Nepal, to begin our trekking. Through the lush and undulating settlements and landscapes, we shall reach to the hill station of Nagarkot. Witness the majestic Himalayas and the truly outstanding sunrise and sunset from Nagarkot before moving on to another old settlement of Dhulikhel. Next destination from here is Namo Buddha, a religious and scenic destination where Lord Buddha is believed to be born before his birth as Sakyamuni Buddha in Lumbini. The surrounding areas are more than just beautiful.
After then, we trek to Balthali, our hidden gem of this adventure as the most awaited destination before trekking on to Panauti as the final destination. Panauti is famous for having the ancient lifestyle and heritages preserved intact even at present time. We shall then drive back to Kathmandu wrapping up the beautiful journey.
Explore the hidden destinations nearest from Kathmandu through the Balthali Village Trek. In this easy trekking trail, you shall discover the historical and cultural heritage. Preferred from March to May and from September to December, trekkers need to have an average level of fitness and ability to walk for about 5 hours a day in remote terrains. Join us for more entertaining, insightful and enriching experience in this trekking destination.
No details found.
Arrival at Kathmandu
Exploring (City tours) and Trek preparation in Kathmandu
Drive from Kathmandu to Changunarayan Temple and Trek to Nagarkot
Drive from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel and Trek to Namo Buddha
Trek from Namo Buddha to Balthali
Explore the day at Balthali
Trek from Balthali to Panauti and Drive back to Kathmandu
- All airport pick drop by private vehicle
- 03-night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle (entrance fees extra)
- Kathmandu to Changunarayan and Panauti to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Shivapuri National Park Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- 01 guide, English speaking, licensed insured, registered, salary, food and accommodation paid
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation, and equipment
- Best Available twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Guest Personal expenses like ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found