- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Adventure around massive Annapurna Himalaya with scenic and high Thorang-La pass
- A breathtaking experience on daily walks with spectacular scenery of mountains and valley
- From low warm areas to cooler alpine zone and towards arctic areas of ice and glaciers
- Enchanting woodland and into interesting lovely villages treasured with Buddhism culture
- Walking both side from dry, arid North to lush green South of Annapurna Himalaya
"adventure around both sides of scenic and beautiful Annapurna massive mountains"
Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft)
Up on arrival in the international airport you will meet our office representative, transfer to the hotel. After refreshment in the hotel you will be picked up by our tour guide for couple hrs sightseeing tours to Kathmandu Durbar Square. Back to hotel and be ready for welcome dinner and briefing in the evening. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Full day in Kathmandu
Today after breakfast you will be ready for day guided sightseeing tours to Swayambhunath stupa known as monkey temple; combination between Hinduism and Buddhism from when you will be able to see good view of Kathmandu valley. Drive to Patan Durbar square (city of living arts), Pashupatinath, one of the famous Hindus temple which is located near by the holy river Bagmati and then drive to Buddhanath stupa one of the biggest and oldest stupa in the world. Later in the afternoon there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding our trek as well as provides you opportunity to ask any question of upcoming trip with guide. And sty over night in Kathmandu.
Drive to Khudi (850m/2788ft) about 08 hrs drive via Besi-Sahar (823m/2700ft)
Today after an early morning breakfast your guide will receive you from your hotel and transfer to the bus station for day scenic countryside drive to Khudi. On the way we can see more of countryside of Nepal that offers greenery, rivers, settlement, farms and beautiful mountain. After Mugling, we head along the road toward Pokhara. We leave the highway to Pokhara at Dumre and head north to Besisahar. About 30min drive from Besisahar takes us to Khudi, the starting Point of our Adventure. Stay overnight in Khudi.
Trek to Sirung (2200m/7217ft) 5-6 hrs walk
The Adventure starts after early breakfast. Our first day trek involves crossing a few suspension bridges, waterfalls, several up and down hill sections across rice paddies and subtropical forest. Initially, the walk is gradual then it becomes steeper. The mountains (Manaslu) that we see from Khudi become closer as we walk higher. The villages and people are an interesting. On the way to Sirung, we come across an ethnic Tamang settlement, Taranche. We enjoy the close-up views of Nadi Chuli and Manaslu in Sirung. Sirung offers us a home-stay where we also enjoy the cultural program organized by the local for the visitors. If the number of visitors is more than four, the group may have to split to stay at different houses for the night.
Trek to Chamje (1425m/4675ft) 4-5 hrs walk
After wonder time in Sirung Village, the trail goes through amphitheater- shaped terraces, along a steep vertical cliff, lush forests and small villages. The trail always following the Marshyangdi River. From Syange follows the river to the stone village of Jagat for lunch. After lunch we have an hour’s walk to Chamje with nice view of the Waterfall. Stay overnight in Chamje.
Trek to Dharapani (1930m/6332ft) 5-6 hrs walk
From Chamje the trail follows the Marsyangdi River steadily uphill to Tal (1675m), a small village at the foot of a large waterfall. Now the trek enters the Manang district. The trail crosses a wide, flat valley before climbing a stone stairway to 1860m. The trail continues with several ups and down before halting at Dharapani for overnight at here. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Chame (2660 m/8730ft) 4-5 hrs walk
Chame is the head quarter of the Manang district. So, today after breakfast you will start the day with few slow uphill up to Timang at 2360m (the area dominated by Tamang tribe of people) and then continues through pine forest up to Chame 2660m. There are fine views of Annapurna II and Lamgung Himal from Chame. Evening time explores the market and visit small natural hot spring and where you can take a bath. Overnight at Tea house.
Trek to Pisang (3185m/10450ft)4-5 hrs walk
Cross Marshyangdi River and continue trek through a beautiful pine and spruce forest. Finally your trek arrives to Brathang village amidst beautiful apple garden. Further trek brings you to next bridge to cross Marshyangdi again. From on here begins Manang. Gentle climbing begins through pine forest and fantastic view of Mt. Annapurna. Finally you are at Pisang village 3185m. There is two Pisang, lower Pisang and upper Pisang, upper Pisang has better view of valley and the mountain. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Manang (3480m/11420ft) 4-5 hrs walk
Well, there are two route to Manang, Upper route and lower route. Upper route have better view than lower route but both has nicer and different view. Lower route goes through the pine forest with magnificent view of Annapurnas from different angles and beautiful landscape takes you to Humde village and further trek to Braga village where you can visit a 600 years old monastery and Tibetan style houses. After 40 minutes trek from Braga, you are in Manang village. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Acclimatization day in Manang
You should spend the day in Manang village and the vicinity to acclimatize to the higher elevation you will encounter towards Thorung La. There are many opportunities both easy and strenuous day excursions from Manang. It is possible to climb the ridge to the north of the village for view of the Annapurna IV, Annapurna II and many more Mountains or to descend from the village to the glacier lake at the foot of the huge icefall that drops from the northern sloopes of Gangapurna. And in the afternoon explore Manang village, from the flat roofed houses of Manange have excellent views of the Annapurna II, Annapurna III, and Gangapurna Lake. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Churilattar (4180m/13714ft) 4-5 hrs walk
After wonderful time in Manang Village, trek start an ascent of almost 2000m to the Throung La. from Manang the trail crosses a stream and mane stone before the Tenki Manang. The trek continues through small village of Gunsang where you can take short break for tea/coffee. Today you will stop Yak Kharka, also known as Koche, from where it will take another 01 hrs to Churilattar. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Thorang Phedi (4447m/14600ft) 3-4 hrs or Thorang High Camp (4910m/16109ft) 4-5 hrs walk
After breakfast in teahouse, the trek starts with few slowly up and downs until crosses the stream on a wooden bridge at 4310 meters. After making a short ascent on a good trail to a teashop, the route then follows a narrow path across a high, unstable slope before heading to Thorong Phedi (foot of the hill). If you feel fine today you can make all the way to Thorang High Camp, if you do it today it will be easier for tomorrow. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Muktinath (3700m/12140ft) via Throng-La (5416m/17770ft) 6-7 hrs walk
Today an early morning you will star to walk with torch light, slowly ascend, nice view of the Annapurna Mountain and Chulu west, finally reach to the pass. The Throng-La pass with traditional Chorten, prayer flags is at an elevation of 5416m which is the highest point of your trip from where you will have outstanding high Himalayan scenery. The trail descends all the way to Muktinath. Muktinath is a beautiful, calm and quiet, great and mysterious for pilgrims, decorated with god and goddess. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Jomsom (2720m/8924ft) via Jharkot (3550 m/11647ft) 5-6 hrs walking
It is an easy walk to Jomsom, although it becomes tedious if there is a strong wind. The trail descends very fast to the Eklai Bhatti than along the Kali Gandaki to the Jomsom. Jomsom is the administrative headquarters of Mustang district. After afternoon you will have chance to visit Mustang Eco Museum. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Fly to Pokhara (820m/2690ft) 25min
Today an early morning breakfast guide will take you to the airport for short but scenic flight to the lakeside city of Pokhara also second biggest city after Kathmandu for tourism. After refreshment you will have guided sightseeing tours in the valley. Stay overnight at the hotel.
drive to Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft) about 7 hrs
After wonderful time in and around Pokhara, today after breakfast you will transfer to the tourist bus station for day countryside drive back to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel
Note: You can fly to Pokhara which takes 35min
Today timely pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the International airport for your next destination or join another activity with us
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- 01 nights twin/double shearing accommodation in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Syange (if you want private vehicle from Kathmandu also available on additional cost) and Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus (if you want flight or private vehicle from Pokhara also available on additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- We provide assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking
- Safe drinking water
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International airfare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay a departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in a city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of an itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottled water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found