- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Up on arrival you will be picked up at the international airport in Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel by our airport representative. After refreshments, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel for a half day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu’s Durbar Square. Later this evening, you will be picked up from your hotel for a cultural dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Full day in Kathmandu
Today you have a full day guided sightseeing tour to the Buddhist and Hindu sights in Kathmandu, probably to Durbar Square, then visit "Swyambhunath" a Holy sight of Hinduism and Buddhism also known as "the monkey temple" as a large number of holy monkeys are living in the north-west part of the temple. Next, you will be taken to "Pashupatinath a sacred Hindu temple situated on the bank of the Bagmati River. You will then be driven to "Boddhanath Stupa" one of the biggest and oldest stupas in the world. Later in the afternoon, there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in your hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding the trek as well as provide you the opportunity to ask any questions of the upcoming trip. Second overnight in Kathmandu.
Drive to Pokhara (820m) about 07 hrs drive
Today an early morning breakfast you will transfer to the tourist bus station for your day scenic countryside drive to the lakeside city of Pokhara. Check in the hotel, rest for well, after refreshment your guide will take you around the lake and boating on the lake. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Drive to Bijayapur and Trek to Kalikasthan (1243m) about 5 hrs walk
Today after breakfast you have an about 20m drive to Bijaypur Army Camp, from where the Trek going to start. The trail starts in the rice fields and climbs gently along a ridge top through Brahman and Chhetri villages towards Kalikasthan. You will have excellent views of Machapuchhre and Annapurna. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Shaklung (1730m) 5-6 hrs walk
After a wonderful time in the Kalikasthan today the trek follows the forest ridge through Thulokot and Mathi Thana, after the short climb, you will reach Naudanda. With short but steep up and down you will get to the Shaklung. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Chisopani (1260m) 4-5 hrs walks
From Shaklung, the trail drops steeply down the south side of the hill to a large tree, a chautara, through the several teashops and a police check post as well. Then the trail climbs towards Chisopani, from where you will be able to see the nice view of the Mountain. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Begnas Bazar and drive to Pokhara
After a wonderful night in Chisapani with the view of Pokhara Valley and mountains, today you have to decent somehow from Chisapani top to Rupakot from where you will have a beautiful view of Begnas and Rupa Tal at the same time. Thereafter you have to go steep down steps up to Talkot where you will see the rice field. Make the last ascent to reach on the ridge of Begnas and Rupa lakes. After that, you will decent up to Begnas Bazaar and drive back to Pokhara. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Fly back to Kathmandu
Today after breakfast you will transfer to the airport for short but scenic flight back to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Today we will transfer you to the international airport for your departure back home or join with us for another activities.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation at Three star hotel in Kathmandu
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by deluxe tourist bus (if you want both way flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- One guide with the quality of English speaking, registered with license, insured, salary, accommodation and all meals paid. Porter on your request.
- Accommodation in the simple tea houses during the trekking days
- Three meals per a day i.e. breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Tea or coffee is included during the trekking days.
- Safe drinking water
- Pokhara to Starting point and ending point of trek to Pokhara by private vehicle
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Guest personal expenses in the Trekking like (laundry and baggage charge, phone calls, bar and beverage bill, battery recharge, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found