- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- On old classic route to high Everest Base Camp from Solu to high Khumbu valley
- Following footsteps of early legendry mountaineers and explorer to Everest
- Enjoy trek on less visited areas by mass flow of trekkers within serene country
- Jiri to Everest Base Camp leads you to visit rural farm areas with fabulous scenery
- From quaint areas of Solu joining at main scenic trail to Everest Base Camp
- Pleasant walk from Namche Bazaar with marvelous views of high mountains
- Reaching at world number one Mt. Everest base camp within ice-falls and glaciers
- Standing on the highest point of the adventure at Kalapathar with fabulous views
Jirit to Everest Base Camp Trekking Details
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1350 m)
Up on arrival you will be picked up at the international airport in Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel by our airport representative. After refreshments your will have enough time to explore the town. Later on this evening you will be picked up from your hotel for a cultural dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Kathmandu sightseeing and trekking prepare day
Today you have a full day guided sightseeing tour to the Buddhist and Hindu sights in Kathmandu, probably to Durbar Square, then visit "Swyambhunath" a Holy sight of Hinduism and Buddhism also known as "the monkey temple" as a large number of holy monkeys are living in the north-west part of the temple. Next, you will be taken to "Pashupatinath a sacred Hindu temple situated on the bank of the Bagmati River. You will then be driven to "Boddhanath Stupa" one of the biggest and oldest stupas in the world. Later in the afternoon there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in your hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding the trek as well as provide you the opportunity to ask any questions of the upcoming trip. Second overnight in Kathmandu.
Drive to Jiri (1950 m) about 8 hrs. Drive
The drive starts after breakfast. According to given time you will meet with guide at your hotel and transfer to public bus station for scenic countryside drive to Jiri. We often drive along the Kosi River and enjoying panoramic view of the high mountains. The bus will stop on the way for lunch. Dinner and stay overnight in Jiri.
Trek to Deurali (2750 m) about 7 hrs. Walk
Breakfast in hotel, the adventure start with gradually uphill for about 1 and half hours then descend the trail through forest crossing few streams passing few villages and reach Shivalaya where we stop for the lunch. After the trek ascend trail through several villages to Deurali. Check in hotel and explore the town, cheese factory. Dinner and stay overnight in Deurali.
Trek to Sete (2650 m) about 7 hrs walk
Breakfast in hotel, stat walking down hill through forest crossing few stream reach at Kinja for lunch. We are enjoying nice view of the high green mountain with deep valley. After lunch ascend trail through vice view of the mountain and finally reach in Sete. Dinner and stay overnight in Stet.
Trek to Junbesi (2675 m) about 6 hrs walk
Breakfast in hotel, start walk with uphill climb to Lamjura La (3530 m) through the forest of pine and rhododendrons. Lamjura La is the highest point between Jiri and Namche Bazaar, offers fantastic view of the surrounding green mountain. Descend down the pass to Junbesi. Check in hotel and later in the afternoon explores the village. Dinner and stay overnight in Junbesi.
Trek to Nuntala (2440 m) about 6 hrs walk
Breakfast in hotel, cross the stream beyond Junbesi climb uphill through the forest with nice view of the greenery mountain. After about 1 and half hours walk you will see the amazing view of the Himalaya mountains include Mt Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and many more other peak. This is the first view of the Mt Everest of the trek. Continue the trail across the Ringmo Khola, ascend to Ringmo cross the Trakshindo La and descend through village, terraced field and forest finally reach at Nuntala Village. Dinner and stay overnight in Nuntala.
Trek to Bupsa (2360 M) 5/6 hrs walk
Breakfast in hotel; descend down the trail to the Dudh Koshi River. We follow the Dudh Koshi River as we head upward to Khumbu. Cross the bridge, climb to Jubing and continue straight to Churkha. Climb the trail eastward to reach Kharikhola and descend to cross a suspension bridge. Another steep climb finally takes us to Bupsa. Overnight at Bupsa.
Trek to Surke (2290m) 5/6 hrs walk
Breakfast in hotel; the trail from Bupsa rises through a forested stretch passing Kharte. From Kharte, an uphill climb takes us to Khari La pass. Enjoy the magnificent views of the Khari La pass of Gyachung Kang and Khumbila mountains among others. Descend to Puiyan and go through the ups and downs to Surke.
Trek to Phakding (2,780 m) 4/5 hrs walk
Breakfast in hotel; From Surke, our trail climbs toward Chaurikharka. Initially, the trek moves up to Chhiplung. Then the trail moves down to Phakding. Overnight stay at Phakding.
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m) 5-6 hrs walk
Breakfast in hotel/lodge; Today after breakfast, we continue trekking along the banks of the Dudh Koshi River, crossing this majestic river numerous times on exciting suspension bridges decorated with prayer flags. After entering Sagamartha National Park, from Larja Dobhan the trail climbs steeply with breathtaking views to Namche Bazaar, the gateway to the Everest region. Stay overnight at a tea house In Namche Bazaar.
Rest day at Namche Bazaar
Today is a rest and acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar. Namche is a colorful village with many wonderful and interesting shops and vendors, fabulous food, and stunning views of the surrounding mountains. An early hike above town, before the clouds move in, reward trekkers with a spectacular Himalayan sunrise and views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, the beautiful Ama Dablam and many more. On the way down, we can visit the Sherpa Museum that houses an exhibit on traditional Sherpa lifestyle and a fabulous photography display by a local Nepalese naturalist. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Tengboche (3850m) 4-5 hrs walk
The trek continues along the rushing glacial waters of the Dudh Koshi with magnificent views of the mountains. We spend the night next to the Tengboche monastery, the spiritual center of the Khumbu region. Inside the monastery are incredibly ornatewall hangings, a 20-foot sculpture of Buddha, and the musical instruments and robes of the Lamas. With luck, our group will see the Lama perform a ceremony and hear the mystical chanting and music. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Dingboche (4350m) 4-5 hrs walk
Today we depart Tengboche. The trail drops to Debuche, crosses another exciting suspension bridge on the Imia Khola through a rhododendron forest and climbs to Pangboche among thousands of mani stones. Our uphill trek continues, taking us to the quaint traditional Sherpa village of Dingboche with its exciting views of Lhotse, Island Peak, and Ama Dablam. Stay overnight at a tea house.
Rest day Dingboche
Today we take another rest and acclimatization day. There is the option of taking a light hike up the valley for a wider variety of photos of the valley and mountains of the Khumbu region.
Trek to Lobuche (4910m) 4-5 hrs walk
From Dingboche the trail diverts towards north, the path is gradual up for about 40 -50 minutes as you come to a mani-prayer Stupa, from here the trail is begin gentle, with nice view of Pheriche village. Today’s walk offers beautiful view of the Mt.Tawache, Ama Dablam and to the north Pokalde and many more mountains. Thugla is the only place with teahouses before Lobuche. From Thugla, an hour steep up brings you to the top, where you can view Mt.Pumori and other peaks west of Everest, the spot here is good place for a few minutes break after the strenuous climb, close to this spot you can also see a number of memorial of the unfortunate climbers, who died in expeditions around the mountain of this region. Finally reach Lobuche for an overnight at a tea house.
Trek to Gorakshep (5180m) 3-4 hrs walk and Everest Base Camp (5364m) 2-3 hrs walk
After an early morning start, we ascend through the glacier to Gorakshep. After meals with some time rest we begin trekking to Everest Base Camp which is located at the foothills of the Khumbu Icefall. Back to Gorakshep and stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Kala patthar (5545m) 2-3 hrs walk and to Pheriche (4280m) 5-6 hrs walk
Today, Early morning Guide will lead you to best view point of Everest Base Camp trek i.e. Kala patthar top from where you will see Mt.Nuptse, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lotse, Mt. Changtse, Khumbu glacier and south-west face of Everest. You can take your time to see these panoramic view.Back to Gorakshep for breakfast. After breakfast we re-trace our steps to Pheriche. The trail from Gorakshep descends all the way to Pheriche. Stay overnight at a tea house.
Trek to Namche bazaar (3440m) 4-5 hrs walk
As we are coming back, Today we will follow the trekking path through the beautiful rhododendron hill jungle along the Dudh Koshi river and beautiful white waterfall. Afterward before reaching Namche we will trek through the wonderful pine trees forest where we will have a great chance to see a grazing musk deer. After arriving in town, we may see lowland porters, highland Sherpa, and Tibetan people trading food and supplies during Namche’s market time. Stay overnight at a Tea house.
Trek to Lukla (2828m) 5-6 hrs walk
Re-trace our steps back to Lukla with a big descend till Monjo along the Dudh Koshi river then the trail continues with gentle ups and downs to Lukla. Stay overnight at a tea house in Lukla.
Fly back to Kathmandu
Today an early morning breakfast then fly back to Kathmandu. Up on arrival at the airport you will be transferred to the hotel.
Today we will transfer you to the international airport for your departure back home.
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- Welcome dinner in an authentic restaurant
- 03-night twin/double sharing accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with a private vehicle (entrance fees extra)
- Kathmandu to Jiri by public bus/private vehicle and Lukla to Kathmandu flight with airport departure tax
- National Park entrance fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A high experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport, and insurance.
- 02 guest to 01 porters with their insurance, salary, food, accommodation, and equipment
- We provide an assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance walking with the group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees
- All the International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health insurance as well as insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra nights’ accommodation, lunch and dinner in a city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of an itinerary. We can help you arrange extra nights accommodation.
- Your personal expenses such as (laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
No Details Found