Spread the love..“adventure on hidden areas of northern Annapurna Himalaya above and beyond Manang valley”
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Adventure on hidden areas with north of massive Annapurna ans South of Damodar Himal
- Amazing experience on daily walks with the magnificent panorama of mountains with scenic terrain
- Starting from low warm paddy fields to alpine zone and at arctic fields of ice and glaciers
- Beautiful woodland of tall rhododendron and fir trees to an arid country with alpine bushes
- Into wild north at Nar & Phu the hidden Shangri-la away from mainstream trekking trails
- Picturesque scenery of upper Manang with Nar-Phu villages and crossing scenic Kang-La pass
AN ADVANTAGE OF BOOKING TRIP WITH ROYAL NEPAL GROUP
- All airports pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- First aid kit box
- Royal Nepal Group sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags for porter, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oximeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek (very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness (AMS) symptoms). This helps ensure your safety on your trek at all times.
WHY TRAVEL WITH ROYAL NEPAL GROUP
- Local experts plan your itinerary
- Friendly and fast customer service
- Personal care and attention
- Your safety is our number one priority
- We speak several languages (English, French, Spanish and Chinese)
- Award-winning company with rave reviews
- As a courtesy, Trekking Planner informs your country’s embassy that you are traveling with us. In the event of an emergency, your embassy will be able to reach you quickly.
- We have extensive experience and local knowledge
- We are always available 24/7 with on-ground support in Nepal
- We cater to every budget
- No booking fees and Hassle-Free Booking
- We accept last minute booking
- We care about local welfare and take care of our guides and porters
- We use local guides and porters for your trip
"adventure on hidden areas of northern Annapurna Himalaya above and beyond Manang valley"
- This trip departure every day of the year
- This trip is fully customizable. We can customize the trip as per your need, please contact us
- This trip is available on both Fixed Departure and Private Group Basis.
- This trip can be booked privately if you’re travelling solo or private or with family.
- Have a big group? We can help as per your needs.
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- we accept instant booking and online payment
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon arrival at the international airport in Nepal, you will pick up and transfer to the hotel. After refreshment in the hotel, you will pick up from your hotel for short guided sightseeing tours to Kathmandu Durbar Square. Later in the evening, you will have a short brief about your tours of cultural dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Full day in Kathmandu/trek preparation day
Today after breakfast you will be ready for day guided sightseeing tours to Swayambhunath stupa known as monkey temple; a combination between Hinduism and Buddhism from when you will be able to see a good view of Kathmandu valley. Drive to Patan Durbar square (city of living arts), Pashupatinath, one of the famous Hindus temple which is located nearby the holy river Bagmati and then drives to Buddhanath stupa one of the biggest and oldest stupas in the world. Later in the afternoon, there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in a hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding our trek as well as provides you an opportunity to ask any question of an upcoming trip with the guide. And stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Drive to Khudi (850m) about 08 hrs drive via Besi-Sahar( 823m)
Today after an early morning breakfast your guide will receive you from your hotel and transfer to the bus station for day scenic countryside drive to Khudi. On the way, we can see more of the countryside of Nepal that offers greenery, rivers, settlement, farms and beautiful mountain. After Mugling, we head along the road toward Pokhara. We leave the highway to Pokhara at Dumre and head north to Besisahar. About 30min drive from Besisahar takes us to Khudi, the starting Point of our Adventure. Stay overnight in Khudi.
Trek to Sirung (2200m) 5-6 hrs walk
The Adventure starts after early breakfast. Our first-day trek involves crossing a few suspension bridges, waterfalls, several up and downhill sections across rice paddies and subtropical forest. Initially, the walk is gradual then it becomes steeper. The mountains (Manaslu) that we see from Khudi become closer as we walk higher. The villages and people are interesting. On the way to Sirung, we come across an ethnic Tamang settlement, Taranche. We enjoy the close-up views of Nadi Chuli and Manaslu in Sirung. Sirung offers us a home-stay where we also enjoy the cultural program organized by the local for the visitors. If the number of visitors is more than four, the group may have to split to stay at different houses for the night.
Trek to Chamje (1425m) 4-5 hrs walk
After wonder time in Sirung Village, the trail goes through amphitheater-shaped terraces, along with a steep vertical cliff, lush forests and small villages. The trail always following the Marshyangdi River. From Syange follows the river to the stone village of Jagat for lunch. After lunch, we have an hour’s walk to Chamje with the nice view of the Waterfall. Stay overnight in Chamje.
Trek to Dharapani (1930m) 5-6 hrs walk
From Chamje the trail follows the Marsyangdi River steadily uphill to Tal (1675m), a small village at the foot of a large waterfall. Now the trek enters the Manang district. The trail crosses a wide, flat valley before climbing a stone stairway to 1860m. The trail continues with several ups and down before halting at Dharapani for overnight at here. Stay overnight in Dharapani.
Trek to Koto (2600 m) 4-5 hrs walk
So, today after breakfast you will start the day with few slow uphills up to Timang at 2360m (the area dominated by Tamang tribe of people) from where you will be able to see such a nice view of the Manasalu Mountain range and then continues through pine forest up to Koto 2600m. There are fine views of Annapurna II and Lamgung Himal from Koto. Evening time explores the market and visits Chame and small natural hot spring and where you can take a bath. Stay overnight in Koto.
Trek to Dharamshala (3230m) 5-6 hrs walk
After crossing the Marsyangdi River over the suspension bridge the trail leads along the Nar Phu Khola to the north of the valley. The trail to the first Bridge is very gradual up and down through the pine forest with a nice view of the mountain. After crossing the first bridge the trail ascends for while than descend again to the lunch camp. After lunch, the trail ascends for about 1 hrs than gradual up and down to the hot spring from where the trail ascends to the Dharamshala. We have such a nice and big waterfall near Dharamshala and snowcapped mountain. Stay overnight in Dharmashala.
Trek to Kyang (3820m) 5-6 hrs walk
After 20min walk from Dharamshala the trail ascends all the way to Meta (3540m), Meta is a temporary settlement of the people from Nar's village. From here you will be able to see such a nice view of the Pisang Pike, Lamjung Himal, Kangguru Himal. From Meta gradual trail, passing through the several winter settlements to Junam Khola, here we have the lunch stop. After lunch, the trail ascends to the Chuako than down and up to the Kyang. Kyang is a temporary settlement of the people from Phu's village from where you have such a nice view of the Manaslu Himal, Lamjung Himal, Pisang Peak, Annapurna II, and many more mountains. Stay overnight in Kyang.
Trek to Phu (3990m) 4-5 hrs walk
Today we have the rocky trail for about 2 hrs were rock keep flowing down from the hill, we have to walk very carefully than along the Phu Khola to Phu valley entrance gate with nice view of the Mountain. This is wide and dry valley famous for Snow Leopard, you may see a footprint of it, we have the chance to see wild sheep (Blue Sheep) also. Near the Gate, we have steep climb than gradual walk passes through the Chorten to Phu. We will be in Phu at lunch time, after lunch, we can explore the village. Stay overnight in Phu.
Full day in Phu
Today after breakfast you have sight trip to famous Tashi Lhakhang Gompa on a neighboring hillside to pay our respect to Lama Karma Sonam. From this hill, you have a fantastic view of the valley surrounding by the snowcapped Mountain. Back to camp for lunch, after refreshment, we have short excursion around Phu Village. We can have interaction with locals and explore up the wide valley. You will see local spinning their yak and sheep wool. People from this village looks like Tibetan, they can understand each other but they have relation with Manangi people, they are Buddhist. Stay overnight in Phu.
Trek to Junam Goth (3600m) 4-5 hrs walk
After a wonderful time in Phu valley, today we retrace back to Junam Goath. The trail gets back through Phu gate, descend to the River and retrace your step back to Junam via Kyang. Junam is a lovely camping spot from where you have such a nice view of the mountain and colorful landscape. Here in Junam you will be the able temporary hose for winter. Stay overnight in Junam Goth.
Trek to Nar Village (4190m) 4-5 hrs walk
After 45min walk with few up and down from Junam the trail descends all the way to Phu Khola. After crossing the river over suspension bridge the trail ascends all the way to Nar gate passing through big chorten and Mani stone. The scenery is stunning. The trail from Nar gate is very gradual and scenic valley to Nar village. Naris the biggest village in the Nar Phu valley. The people around this area depend on agriculture and tourism. Most of them have yak, sheep and goat farm. Their life is very busy doing this kind of work. Hardly they can grow Potato, seasonal vegetable, wheat which is not enough for them. Later on this afternoon you can have short explored around the town and learn about their daily lifestyle. Stay overnight in Nar Vallage.
Trek to Kangla Phedi (4530m) 3-4 hrs walk
Today is an easy day for you. The trail leads through the valley; passing few chorten on the way and Yak Khara. It is a very gradual trail all the way to Kangla Phedi. You will have such a lovely view down through the valley. You feel like that I am in the haven. After lunch, you can walk a bit higher for altitude. Stay overnight in Kangla Phedi.
Trek to Nawal (3660m) 6-7 hrs walk
This is a long and hard day of this trek. After an early morning breakfast, we start to climb all the way to Kangla Pass. We have a few steep climbs and gradual also passing through the glacier lake. The view is lovely. You feel like that I am on the top of the world. From Kangla pass you have such a nice view of the Annapurna II, IV and III, Gangapurna, Tilicho Peak, Lamjung Himal, Chulu Peak, and many more mountains. This is not big passes but still hard. From the top, the trail descends all the way to Nawal through the yak Khara with the nice view of the mountain. Ngawal is a wonderful, old village of cobbled streets, prayer wheels and beautiful architecture, obviously a hub of religious activity in previous times. Stay overnight in Nawal.
Trek to Manang (3540m) 3-4 hrs walk
Trek from Ngwal to Manang takes about three hours. This day you walk through the leveled path along the bank of Marshyangdi River to reach Manang. On the way, you pass pine forests, villages such as Braga and farming terraces. You can enjoy the views of Annapurna range, Tilicho Mountain and beautiful landscapes. Manang is a small town. You have a free afternoon for exploring the town after lunch. Stay overnight in Manang.
Trek to Churilattar (4180m) 4-5 hrs walk
After a wonderful time in Manang Village, the trek starts an ascent of almost 2000m to the Throung La. from Manang the trail crosses a stream and mane stone before the Tenki Manang. The trek continues through a small village of Gunsang where you can take a short break for tea/coffee. Today you will stop Yak Kharka, also known as Kochi, from where it will take another 01 hrs to Churilattar. Stay overnight in Churilattar.
Trek to Churi Lattar to Thorang Phedi(4447m) 3-4 hrs or Thorang High Camp (4910m) 4-5 hrs walk
After breakfast in a teahouse, the trek starts with few slowly up and downs until crosses the stream on a wooden bridge at 4310 meters. After making a short ascent on a good trail to a teashop, the route then follows a narrow path across a high, unstable slope before heading to Thorong Phedi (foot of the hill). If you feel fine today you can make all the way to Thorang High Camp, if you do it today it will be easier for tomorrow. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Muktinath (3700m) via Throng-La (5416m) 6-7 hrs walk
Today an early morning you will start to walk with torchlight, slowly ascend, nice view of the Annapurna Mountain and Chulu west, finally reach to the pass. The Throng-La pass with traditional Chorten, prayer flags is at an elevation of 5416m which is the highest point of your trip from where you will have outstanding high Himalayan scenery. The trail descends all the way to Muktinath. Muktinath is a beautiful, calm and quiet, great and mysterious for pilgrims, decorated with god and goddess. Stay overnight in Muktinath.
Trek to Jomsom (2720m) via Jharkot (3550 m) 5-6 hrs walking
It is an easy walk to Jomsom, although it becomes tedious if there is a strong wind. The trail descends very fast to the Eklai Bhatti than along the Kali Gandaki to the Jomsom. Jomsom is the administrative headquarters of Mustang district. After afternoon you will have a chance to visit Mustang Eco-Museum. Stay overnight Jomsom.
Fly to Pokhara (820m) 25min
Today an early morning breakfast guide will take you to the airport for short but scenic flight to the lakeside city of Pokhara also the second biggest city after Kathmandu for tourism. After refreshment, you will have guided sightseeing tours in the valley. Stay overnight at the hotel.
drive to Kathmandu (1350m) about 7 hrs
After a wonderful time in and around Pokhara, today after breakfast you will transfer to the tourist bus station for day countryside drive back to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel
Note: You can fly to Pokhara which takes 35 min
Today timely pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the International airport for your next gestation or join another activity with us.
- All airports pick up drop by private vehicle.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Authentic Restaurant
- 03 night Twin/Double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Kathmandu
- 01 night Twin/Double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with all necessary entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Khudi (if you want private vehicle from Kathmandu also available on additional cost) and Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus (if you want flight or private vehicle from Pokhara also available on additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card) and special permit for Nar Phu valley
- 01 English speaking, license holder and an expert trekking guide: insured, salary, food and accommodation all paid
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking
- Jomsom to Pokhara by flight with airport departure tax
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
No Details Found