- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Adventure around massive Annapurna Himalaya with scenic and high Thorang-La pass
- A breathtaking experience on daily walks with spectacular scenery of mountains and valley.
- From low warm areas to cooler alpine zone and towards arctic areas of ice and glaciers
- Enchanting woodland and into interesting lovely villages treasured with Buddhism culture.
- Walking both sides from dry, arid North to lush green South of Annapurna Himalaya
An advantage of booking trip with Royal Nepal Group
- All airports pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- First aid kit box
- Royal Nepal Group provides sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oximeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek (very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms). This helps ensure your trek is in the safest hands possible.
"adventure around both sides of scenic and beautiful Annapurna massive mountains"
- This trip departure every day of the year
- This trip is fully customizable. We can customize the trip as per your need, please contact us
- This trip is available on both Fixed Departure and Private Group Basis.
- This trip can be booked privately if you’re travelling solo or private or with family.
- Have a big group? We can help as per your needs.
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
The Annapurna Circuit Trekking provides with standard Itinerary days where some days walks can be shorter or longer as per your physical fitness, some designated overnight stops can change, due to available rooms and other facilities and etc…….
We will follow the itinerary if its need to be changes in case of weather, landslides and difficulties on walks requiring more days where our leader and lead head guides decides holding full authority for Royal Nepal Group.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft )
Upon arrival you will be picked up at the international airport in Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel by our airport representative. After refreshments, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel for a half day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu’s Durbar Square. Later on this evening, you will be picked up from your hotel for a cultural dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Full day in Kathmandu
Today you have a full day guided sightseeing tour to the Buddhist and Hindu sights in Kathmandu, probably to Durbar Square, then visit "Swyambhunath" a Holy sight of Hinduism and Buddhism also known as "the monkey temple" as a large number of holy monkeys are living in the north-west part of the temple. Next, you will be taken to "Pashupatinath a sacred Hindu temple situated on the bank of the Bagmati River. You will then be driven to "Boddhanath Stupa" one of the biggest and oldest stupas in the world. Later in the afternoon there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in your hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding the trek as well as provide you the opportunity to ask any questions of the upcoming trip. Second overnight in Kathmandu.
Drive to Khudi (850m/2788ft) about 08 hrs drive via Besi-Sahar( 823m/2700ft)
Today after an early morning breakfast your guide will receive you from your hotel and transfer to the bus station for day scenic countryside drive to Khudi. On the way we can see more of countryside of Nepal that offers greenery, rivers, settlement, farms and beautiful mountain. After Mugling, we head along the road toward Pokhara. We leave the highway to Pokhara at Dumre and head north to Besisahar. About 30min drive from Besisahar takes us to Khudi, the starting Point of our Adventure. Stay overnight in Khudi.
Trek to Sirung (2200m/7217ft) 5-6 hrs walk
The Adventure starts after early breakfast. Our first day trek involves crossing a few suspension bridges, waterfalls, several up and down hill sections across rice paddies and subtropical forest. Initially, the walk is gradual then it becomes steeper. The mountains (Manaslu) that we see from Khudi become closer as we walk higher. The villages and people are an interesting. On the way to Sirung, we come across an ethnic Tamang settlement, Taranche. We enjoy the close-up views of Nadi Chuli and Manaslu in Sirung. Sirung offers us a home-stay where we also enjoy the cultural program organized by the local for the visitors. If the number of visitors is more than four, the group may have to split to stay at different houses for the night.
Trek to Chamje (1425m/4675ft) 4-5 hrs walk
After wonder time in Sirung Village, the trail goes through amphitheater- shaped terraces, along a steep vertical cliff, lush forests and small villages. The trail always following the Marshyangdi River. From Syange follows the river to the stone village of Jagat for lunch. After lunch we have an hour’s walk to Chamje with nice view of the Waterfall. Stay overnight in Chamje.
Trek to Dharapani (1930m/6332ft) 5-6 hrs walk
From Chamje the trail follows the Marsyangdi River steadily uphill to Tal (1675m), a small village at the foot of a large waterfall. Now the trek enters the Manang district. The trail crosses a wide, flat valley before climbing a stone stairway to 1860m. The trail continues with several ups and down before halting at Dharapani for overnight at here. Stay over night at the tea house.
Trek to Chame (2660 m/8730ft) 4-5 hrs walk
Chame is the head quarter of the Manang district. So, today after breakfast you will star the day with few slow up hill up to Timang at 2360m (the area dominated by Tamang tribe of people) and then continues through pine forest up to Chame 2660m. There are fine views of Annapurna II and Lamgung Himal from Chame. Evening time explores the market and visit small natural hot spring and where you can take a bath. Overnight at Tea house.
Trek to Pisang (3185m/10450ft) 4-5 hrs walk
Cross Marshyangdi River and continue trek through a beautiful pine and spruce forest. Finally your trek arrives to Brathang village amidst beautiful apple garden. Further trek brings you to next bridge to cross Marshyangdi again. From on here begins Manang. Gentle climbing begins through pine forest and fantastic view of Mt. Annapurna. Finally you are at Pisang village 3185m. There is two Pisang, lower Pisang and upper Pisang, upper Pisang has better view of valley and the mountain. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Manang (3480m/11420ft) 4-5 hrs walk
Well, there are two route to Manang, Upper route and lower route. Upper route have better view than lower route but both has nicer and different view. Lower route goes through the pine forest with magnificent view of Annapurnas from different angles and beautiful landscape takes you to Humde village and further trek to Braga village where you can visit a 600 years old monastery and Tibetan style houses. After 40 minutes trek from Braga, you are in Manang village. Stay over night at the tea house.
Acclimatization day in Manang.
One should spend a day in Manang village to acclimatize and explore Manang. From the flat roofed houses of Manange have excellent views of the Annapurna II, Annapurna III, and Gangapurna Lake. Today you have chance to Visit either Hundred rupees Lama or Gangapurna Glacier Lake with Village. Stay over night at the tea house.
Trek to Churilattar (4180m/13714ft) 4-5 hrs walk
After wonderful time in Manang Village, trek start an ascent of almost 2000m to the Throung La. from Manang the trail crosses a stream and mane stone before the Tenki Manang. The trek continues through small village of Gunsang where you can take short break for tea/coffee. Today you will stop Yak Kharka, also known as Koche, from where it will take another 01 hrs to Churilattar. Stay over night at the tea house.
Trek to Churi Lattar to Thorang Phedi(4447m/14600ft) 3-4 hrs or Thorang High Camp (4910m/16109ft) 4-5 hrs walk
After breakfast in teahouse, start trek with few and slowly up and down until crosses the stream on a wooden bridge at 4310 meters. After making a short ascent on a good trail to a teashop, the route then follows a narrow path across a high, unstable slope before heading to Thorong Phedi. If you feel fine today you can make all the way to Thorang High Camp, if you do it today it will be easier for tomorrow. Stay over night at the tea house.
Trek to Muktinath (3700m/12140ft) via Throng-La (5416m/17770ft) 6-7 hrs walk
Today an early morning you will star to walk with torch light, slowly ascend, nice view of the Annapurna Mountain and Chulu west, finally reach to the pass. The Throng-La pass with traditional Chorten, prayer flags is at an elevation of 5416m which is the highest point of your trip from where you will have outstanding high Himalayan scenery. The trail descends all the way to Muktinath. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Marpha (2660m/8728ft) via Kagbeni 5-6 hrs walks
Today an early morning wake up with Muktinath temple and after breakfast easy trek down to Kagbeni. The trail descends very quickly to the valley floor. The descent is through a dramatic, arid landscape all the way to Kagbeni. Trek onwards to Jomsom and further to Marpha village, a major village on the Kaligandaki trading route. This is very windy path in the afternoon and therefore it’s good to cross before noon following the down stream of Kaligandaki with different views of mountain and sandy path. Visit Marpha village with Monastery, Apple Brandy factory and around. stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Kalopani (2530m/8300ft) 4-5 hrs walks
Today after breakfast you trek through the several villages with nice view of Dhaulagiri Ice-fall. The trail still flows along the Kaligandaki River known as Thak Khola until Kalopani. After Marpha today you have chances to visit Tukche, Larjung and Kobang villages, other villages of the Thakalis, land of Apple. Stay over night at the tea house.
Trek to Tatopani (1190m/3905ft) 5-6 hrs walk
After wonderful of view of Mt. Annapurna I, today after breakfast trek slow down hill to Dana, where we are going to stop for lunch. Right after Kalopani you will see one of the deepest gorges of the world. After lunch another 02 hrs walks to Tatopani, at Tatopani the view of Mt. Nilgiri is magnificent. Natural hot spring bathing is a main attraction to the clients at Tatopani. Tato is ‘hot’ and pani is ‘water’ in Nepali. On reach at Tatopani, refreshment ant then trek about 10min to hot spring pool. Stay over night at the tea house.
Trek to Gorepani (2780m/9121ft) 6-7 hrs walks
In Nepal never finish up and down especially when you are doing trekking in the mountain, so today you have to climb the 1600m in a day to Gorepaani. On the way, you will pass through the villages of many ethnic groups in every short distance with different life style, housing style accordingly profession too. The main villages on the way are Ghara, Shikha, Phalate and Chitre. Today you will have different view of Mt Dhaulagri, Mt Nilgiri and Mt Annapurna. Stay over night at the tea house.
Trek to Tirkhedhunga (1570m/5150ft) via Poon hill (3210 m/10532ft) 4-5 hrs.
Today an early morning guide will take you to the Poon Hill, where you may able to the sunrise for the lifetime memory. Over 30 snow-capped peaks of the whole Annapurna range can be seen from here in include Mt Fishtail and Mt Dhaulagiri. After wonderful time in the Poon Hill, back to hotel for breakfast, than continues trek to the Tirkhedhunga. This area is one of the finest and most famous trekking areas of Nepal. The Annapurna ranges and Machhapuchre (Fishtail) dominate the mountain views with glimpses of farther Lamjung Himal and the Manaslu range to the east. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara (820m/2690ft) about 3 hrs walk and 1 and half hrs drive.
After wonderful time in the mountain you descend to Birethanti from where the trail begins level till Nayapul from where your trek going to finish and drive to Pokhara. Stay over night at the hotel in Pokhara.
Drive to Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft) 7 hrs drive
After breakfast in the hotel in Pokhara, you will be ready for day drive back to Kathmandu through the scenic countryside. Stay over night at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Note: You can fly to Pokhara which takes 35min
Today we will transfer you to the international airport for your departure back home.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- 02 deluxe twin/double shearing accommodation in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle.(entrance fees extra)
- Kathmandu to Khudi (if you want private vehicle from Kathmandu also available on additional cost) and Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus (if you want flight or private vehicle from Pokhara also available on additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter (will carry about 15 kg-20 kg weight)with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment
- Twin/Double shearing accommodation at the lodge in the mountain during the trekking
- We provide assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found