- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Panorama of Annapurna-Lamjung-Manaslu andGanesh Himal on scenic walks
- Around unique landscapes with rolling green hills and high massive mountains
- Explore remote high Manaslu villages of Buddhism religion and interesting culture
- Trekking on high, scenic Manaslu Valley with sweeping views of mountain range
- An adventure around world eight highest Mt. Manaslu with range of peaks
- Enchanting and pristine woodland of tall pines and rhododendron tree lines
- Traverse over high Larke-La pass to Manang with stunning mountain panorama
Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft )
Upon arrival at the international airport in Nepal, you will pick up and transfer to the hotel. After refreshment in the hotel, you will pick up for short day guided sightseeing tours to Kathmandu Durbar Square. Later on the evening you will have short brief about your tours with cultural dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Full day in Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will have guided sightseeing tours to Swayambhunath stupa (known as monkey temple), Patan Durbar square (city of living arts), Pashupatinath Temple (holy Hindus temple) and Bouddhanath stupa (one of the biggest and oldest stupa in the world). Back to hotel and make final preparations for the trip. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Drive to Arughat (570m/1870ft) 6-7 hrs drive
Today an early morning after breakfast you will start day scenic countryside drive to Arughat Bazaar with trekking staff. Arughat is a starting point of this trekking which is situated bank of the Budhi Gandaki River. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Soti Khola (730m/2395ft) 5-6 hrs walk
The trail follows the Budhi Gandaki River with few up and down to the Soti-Khola. Today walk pass through the several villages with nice view of the mountain and waterfall. Local people are very friendly from this area, there are mixed communities in this area. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Machha Khola (930m/3051ft) 5-6 hrs walk
The trail begin descends slowly for about one hrs than again ascend along the ridge of the mountain to the Almara. From here to get to the Riden Gaon we have to cross the forest with few up and down. The valleys here divide on two sections by the Budhi Gandaki which is very nice to see. From Lambesi the trail descends to sandy river bed of Budhi Gandaki, the area call Machha Khola (Fish Khola) where we suppose get local Fish. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Jagat (1410m/4626ft) 5-6 hrs walk
Today we walk through the Hot Spring (Tatopani) where we can stop for hot bath for a while. After breakfast we cross Machha Khola over the suspension bridge than walk through forest along the Budhi Gandaki. After refreshment at Hot Spring the trail leads through the forest with few up and down to Dovan where you will able to see huge rapid of Bhudi Gandaki River. From here the trail ascend slowly with scenic view to the Jagat, this is a big town where we have to enter our trekking permit. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Ngyak (2340m/7677ft) about 6 hrs walk
The trail ascending to a terraced hill of Saguleri and from where we will have fantastic view of Sringi Himal (7177 m). The walk continues toward Ngyak through the narrows valleys. Today we have big and long ascended with such a lovely view of the mountain and Budhi Gandaki. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Ghap (2160m/7086ft) about 6 hrs walk
Follow the trail upstream of Deng River - a tiny village of 4 houses. We walk through a newly built rock tunnel from here, thus avoiding the traditional steep climb. At Ghap, the Tibetan culture begins with Mani stones and chortens all around. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Lho (3180m/10433ft) 5-6 hrs walk
After crossing the wooden bridge over Budhi Gandaki we follow the path lined with houses that are interspersed with cultivated fields. At Namru, there is a police check post again. After Namru, across the Hinan river originating from Linda Glacier and continue on to Sho. Naike peak, Manaslu north (7774 meters) and Manaslu (8150 meters) are visible from here. Tonight we camp near a spring at Lho gaon - a small village. Stay overnight at Tented Camp
Trek to Samagaon (3530m/11581ft) 5-6 hrs walk
You will pass the stone gate and long Mani stone wall of the village after Lho with full view of Peak 29 ahead. You can make a side excursion to Pungen Glacier from here we have a very close view of Manaslu. Follow the lateral moraine of Pungen Glacier toward Sama. From the village of Sama, it takes another 20 minutes to reach Sama Gompa. Stay overnight at Tented Camp.
Trek to Lela Kharka (3650m/11975ft) 4-5 hrs walk
After wonderful time in Samagaon, we start day trek with gradual path along the river. Today the trail is very gradual up and down with nice view of the mountain. The valley is fantastic, where we are able to see several animals own by the local. We pass several small settlement and yak pasture area. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Samdo (3690m/12106ft) 3-4 hrs walk
Today the trail is very gradually up hill through the wide grassy valley. After breakfast, we settle our day with nice view of the mountain. We walk along the Budhi Gandaki River with few up and down; we have Fantastic Mountain from every minute which gives us energy to trek. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Acclimatization day in Samdo
Today we climb a terraced hill on the opposite bank of Budhi Gandaki River from here toward a most remote permanent settlement - Samdo. Here amid the most sever conditions of nature live some 200 villagers in forty houses check-by-jowl. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Dharamashala (4470m/14665ft) 3-4 hrs walk
The trail ascends for while than again back to gradual up and down along the Bhudi Gandaki through the valley. We have magnificent views of the Mt. Manaslu and many smaller peaks. We have to make a slow pest because altitude getting higher and higher. After about 4 hrs walk you will get to the camp side. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Cross Larke La (5215m/17110ft) and trek Bhimphedi (3790m/12434ft) 6-7 hrs walk
We first climb towards Cho Chanda and then slowly head steeply uphill towards the snowed-up pass. From the top we have panoramic view of the; Himlung Himal , Cheo Himal, Gyagi Kung, Kang Kuru and the Annapurna II and many smaller peaks. Than the trail steep descent all the way, through moraines, towards Bhimphedi. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Tilje (2300m/7545ft) 5-6 hrs walk
The route gets easier. We start with a gentle climb through paddy fields towards the small Karcha La pass and descend through fig tree and rhododendron forests to Tilje with the nice view of the mountain. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Tal (1725m/5659ft) about 5 hrs walk
Today we get back to major trekking trail of Annapurna Circuit. Follow the trail down stream of Marshyangdi River, passing through the several small villages to reach Tal village for overnight stay. Tal is a small Gurung settlement which is a border of Manang and Lamjung District. Here you can visit a small Gumpa and fantastic waterfall. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Baundanda (1250m/4101ft) 5-6 hrs walk
After short descend we have long ascended all the way to Sanjee village pass through the Chamje and Jagat village. You have such a nice and big waterfall on the other side of the Chamje. The trail follows downstream of Marshyangdi River through the narrow valley. After crossing the Marshyangdi River on the suspension from Sanjee the trail goes up for 15 minutes to Gharmuu Phant. From here we have about 2 hours easy walk and 30 minutes uphill walk through the nice scenery passing several settlements you will get to Bahundanda from where you will have such a nice view of the valley and mountain. Stay overnight at tented camp.
Trek to Bes Sahar (830m/ 2723ft) 5-6 hrs walk.
The trail quick drops down for about 01 hrs and a gentle walk down to the Naadi village, from here the trail is very easy and soft along the Marshyangdi River passing through the Bhulbhule and Khudi. We will have a lunch break at Khudi from here we have an easy walk to Besi Sahar from where our trekking going finish.
Drive back to Kathmandu (1350m/4430ft) about 07 hrs drives
Today after breakfast we have day scenic countryside bus drive back to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Full day in Kathmandu
Today you have the free day in Kathmandu for shopping. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Today you will be picked up from your hotel to the international airport by our office representative for your next destination
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicle
- 04 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours with private vehicle in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu to Arughat and Besisahar to Kathmandu by public bus (if you want both way flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- ACAP and MCAP Permit and Special permit for Manaslu trek for 10 days
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment
- We provide assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Safe drinking water
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee (Bring accurate fee in USD and two Passport size Photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Diner and lunch in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
Manaslu Circuit trek is safe regarding AMS, as the height gains slowly and gradually, where you get acclimatized on each overnight stops at certain height. The only time one might feel sick is on crossing over Larke-La Pass, but one can take it slowly with enough short rest, as well having plenty of fluid like water or light tea. Taking Diamox one can get advice from your medical doctor, or start from the beginning of the trek to an end. If you are not sure of one health.