- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Enjoy refreshing dip and a bathe in warm pool of Tatopani / hot-spring.
- Exciting views of snow-capped peaks for massive Annapurna Himalayas.
- Explore the mountain villages enriched with age-old heritage cultures.
- Enchanting woodland lined with tall rhododendron, oaks and pine trees.
- An exclusive short country walks of immense culture and scenic views
An advantage of booking trip with Royal Nepal Group
- All airports pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- First aid kit box
- Royal Nepal Group provides sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags for porter, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek (very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness (AMS) symptoms). This helps ensure your trek is in the safest hands possible.
- One-hour complimentary spa/massage in Kathmandu after the trek
Best Season for Hot Spring Trekking Around Annapurna Himalayas:
Climate of Hot Spring Trekking Around Annapurna Himalayas
Outline Itinerary of Hot Spring Trekking Around Annapurna Himalayas:
Climate and Weather Around Annapurna Himalayas :
Accommodations and Food:
Travel and Medical Insurance:
Laundry on trekking:
Lodge accommodation and toilets on treks:
On treks electricity facilities to charge our electronic gadgets?
Safe drinking waters on Hot Spring Trekking Around Annapurna Himalayas?
Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 feet and transfer to hotel.
On arrival in Kathmandu from respective country at the Nepal International Airport. Trekking Planner staff, guide receives you for short drive to the hotels at Thamel, in the heart of Kathmandu city. An exciting location, one can find all needful items with fancy shops and well stocked stores. Having world class restaurants and hotels.
On reaching at the hotel, check into your rooms after a refreshing rest join with other members of the group. The briefing is held at meeting place in the hotel lobby or in a conference room. The guide and leader will provides with full information of the treks, tours with other necessary details. Making your stay in Nepal enjoyable and more interesting. Evening a group welcome dinner in an authentic Nepalese restaurant in the harmony of local folk cultural program.
Morning sightseeing tour and fly to Pokhara 820 m / 2,690 feet.
Enjoy second day in Kathmandu, morning a sightseeing tour around places of great historical, and religious interest. An introduction to Nepalese cultures of both Hindu and Buddhism. Visiting various exciting areas, most places are listed in world heritage, tour includes famous old Durbar Square and palace courtyard. From here a short drive to Swayambhunath Stupa, the oldest monuments of more than 2,600 years old history. Includes tour of Bouddhanath a large dome stupa, allows you to get taste of Tibetan and Buddhism culture. As well visit of holy Pashupatinath Hindu temple.
After a wonderful tour back to hotel for refreshing break, then depart from the hotel to Kathmandu domestic airport. On reaching the airport terminal check in for exciting short flight to Pokhara, during air enjoy spectacular mountain panorama. As plane lands at Pokhara airport after a short flight of 30 minutes, then transfer to a nice hotel. Located nearby beautiful Phewa Lake side, afternoon browse the streets around the lake side. An interesting and lively place with many shops and world class restaurants.
Drive to Nayapul, trek Jhinu village with hot spring 1,700 m -06 hrs.
Having breakfast facing views of Annapurna Himalayas, depart from the hotel for few hour drive. Heading beyond Pokhara valley to Nayapul town and at lovely Bhirethati village. From here walk starts heading past farm village facing views of cascading waterfalls, then trail follows the Modi River upstream.
Walk through several farm villages then reaching a newly built long bridge, a short climb over the bridge. As walk ends for the day at Jhinu village, located atop a high ridge, with many nice lodges. After checking into a lovely simple and neat rooms, walk down for less than 40 minutes reaching the hot spring.
Enjoy refreshing bath and a dip in a warm pool, having relaxing time and then up to the lodge.
Trek to Chuley village 2,230 m / 7, 316 feet- 05 hrs.
After a pleasant and refreshing overnight at Jhinu village, a slow climb on a stone steps reaching the mid-point. The east trail leading to Chomrong village on the way to Annapurna Sanctuary and base camp. Our route heads west, walk on pleasant path for few hours with short climb to Chuley village for overnight.
Here the lodge is quite simple, as few trekkers seldom use this trail, but an interesting small Gurung farm village. Enjoy the overnight and explore the surrounding areas, facing views of hills and beautiful valley of Kimrong Khola / stream.
Trek to Ghandruk village 1,990 m / 6,529 feet- 05 hrs.
From Chuley village walk on gradual trail, and down to Kimrong River valley, after crossing a small wooden bridge. The trail follows to a steep uphill into dense forest of rhododendron and pine trees. After an hour of steady climb reaching on top of ridge at Kimrong Danda, a small settlement with few tea-shops.
Having rest for a while, walk down on a pleasant winding path as trek continues to a descent. Then end the day on reaching Ghandruk village for overnight stop.
Ghandruk, a large Gurung village and the gateway to various adventure around Annapurna region. At Ghandruk explore the village and interact with the local and observe the typical farm life and culture. Visit the small museum with good information of the Annapurna region and of Gurung tradition heritage.
Trek to Kimche and drive to Pokhara 820 m / 2,690 feet - 04 hrs.
Last day walk of the lovely short trek, at Ghandruk enjoy breakfast facing views of Annapurna peaks. Morning walk leads down to Kimche surrounded by terraced farm fields, from here drive back to Pokhara for last overnight. After an enjoyable time on Hot Spring Trekking around Annapurna Himalaya.
Fly to Katmandu and transfer to hotel.
As per time for flight to Kathmandu either in morning or afternoon, depart from the hotel in Pokhara. A short drive to Pokhara airport for half hour scenic flight to Kathmandu. On arrival at Kathmandu domestic airport transfer back to your hotel, rest of the day at leisure for individual activities.
Depart Kathmandu for international departure.
After a great experience around high green hills of Annapurna Himalaya, with exciting experience on Hot Spring Trekking Around Annapurna Himalayas.
Leaving the hotel for final departure homeward bound or to respective destinations.
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- Welcome dinner in an authentic restaurant
- Twin/double sharing deluxe accommodation with breakfast at three star hotel in Kathmandu and in Pokhara as per itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle (entrance fees extra).
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- National Park entrance fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- 02 guest to 01 porter with their insurance, salary, food, accommodation and equipment
- We provide an assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Twin/double shearing best available lodge accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- Pokhara to starting point of trek and ending point of trek to Pokhara by private vehicle
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees
- All the International air fare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health insurance as well as insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra nights’ accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary. We can help you arrange extra nights accommodation.
- Your personal expenses such as (laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
The trek is for 3 overnight stops and 4 days walks with short drive both ways to start the trek. As well at the end of trekking, a moderate grade walks, with some steep climb for an hour or less. The trek is much pleasant with some ups and more downhill on this scenic and cultural walks.
Various good things that one can expect on this wonderful Hot Spring Trekking around Annapurna Himalayas. Located on the scenic southern hills of Annapurna Himalaya range, facing views of famous Machhapuchare Himal. Includes towering peaks of Annapurna, enough time to explore around traditional hill villages.
Yes, certainly quite different from other popular mainstream trekking, the first part of the adventure leads on easy trails. Encountering less people as most trekkers pass by Jhinu village on their way to Chomrong village.
After Jhinu one can notice the difference from off the beaten tracks and walking on main busy trail. From Ghandruk with more trekkers to encounter, but worth the views through the walk.
Most large villages do have hydroelectricity power. Facilities for electric power are available to charge your electronic gadgets and items.
Yes, for using hot/cold showers as for charging electronic items one needs to pay a fee. The price differs from one village lodge to another, first ask your guide if the cost is reasonable.
Very hot, but on pools mixed with cold water to neutralize the heat to normal warm temperatures. So all can enjoy the refreshing bathe and dip in a pool.