- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
“Nature goes her own way, and all that to us seems an exception is really according to order"
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
Upon arrival you will be picked up at the international airport in Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel by our airport representative. After refreshments your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel for a half day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu’s Durbar Square. Later on this evening you will be picked up from your hotel for a cultural dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Full day in Kathmandu
Today you have a full day guided sightseeing tour to the Buddhist and Hindu sights in Kathmandu, probably to Durbar Square, then visit "Swyambhunath" a Holy sight of Hinduism and Buddhism also known as "the monkey temple" as a large number of holy monkeys are living in the north-west part of the temple. Next, you will be taken to "Pashupatinath a sacred Hindu temple situated on the bank of the Bagmati River. You will then be driven to "Boddhanath Stupa" one of the biggest and oldest stupas in the world. Later in the afternoon there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in your hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding the trek as well as provide you the opportunity to ask any questions of the upcoming trip. Second overnight in Kathmandu.
Drive to Pokhara via rafting
Today an early morning breakfast in the hotel you will pick by your guide and transfer to the rafting starting point for 03 hrs rafting in the Trishuli River. It is about 03 hrs drive to Rafting point, after rafting you will transfer to the Pokhara. After 02 and half drive you will get to the Lakeside city of Pokhara. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Full day in Pokhara
Today after breakfast you will have 5-6 hrs guided sightseeing tours in Pokhara.
Drive to Thumsikot and Trek to Pakhurikot
Thumsikot is about 3 hours drive from Pokhara. The drive is a very exciting drive, the rough roads, the awesome beauties, the flora and fauna that one gets to see is simply awesome. One can also enjoy the beautiful Begnas lakes and other seven lakes of the region. Today the trail leads through the several local village and forest. This route is only prescribed during the winter and dry seasons, it is not recommended during monsoon. Stay overnight at the home.
Trek to Pasgaun
The trek starts with several hours gradual walk, then after it is a straight descend for another 2 hours for a place called Bagaicha, for lunch.The trekking routes passed through jungles, beautiful waterfalls and the chirpings of the birds. After lunch, it again is a time for an ascending. It is a steep ascend; one has to ensure that one carries enough water as there is shortage of drinking water. The intense heat, humidity and the direct sunlight striking can really be unbearable. Pasagaun village is much more cleanly compared to the Nangidhar or Pakhrikot and even the food is good and even the beds were much more comfortable. Stay overnight at the home.
Trek to Ghalegaun/Ghanpokhara
Today is the longest day of the trekking; the trail descending for about 3 hours and again ascended for another 2 and half hours. Bhujung, is a bigger populated village looks really attractive from little down and on its way to the village. After Bhujung it is a straight walk to Ghalegaun Ghanpokhara for about 2 and half hours. This beautiful Gurung village, located at an altitude of approximately 2117m. One can enjoy the majestic mountain ranges from this place; the early morning sunrise is simply spectacular. Stay overnight at Homestay.
Trek to Khudi and drive back to Kathmandu
The trail descend all the way to Khudi from where we are going to take private vehicle drive back to Kathmandu.
Today we will transfer you to the international airport for your departure back home.
- All airport pick drop by private vehicle
- 03-night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with private vehicle (entrance fees extra)
- 01 day rafting on full board in Trishuli River
- Kathmandu to Pokhara via rafting and Khudi (trekking ending point) to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Pokhara to Trekking starting point by private vehicle
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- Best Available twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment.
- Safe drinking water
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found