Spread the love..Explore local immense cultural hill villages of great massive Annapurna Himalaya
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Short, scenic adventure on high green hills in the shade of Annapurna Himalaya
- Explore local immense cultural hill villages of great massive Annapurna Himalaya
- Dramatic bio-diversity from landscapes, climate to vegetation on daily walks
- Enjoy scenic views walking from low-warm temperatures to cooler alpine hills
Arrival in Kathmandu
On arrival, you will be picked up at the international airport of Nepal and transfer to the hotel by our airport representative. Check-in and rest for well. After refreshment tour guide will take you to the Kathmandu Durbar Square for the half day sightseeing. This is one of the famous Sightseeing sport in the Kathmandu which is listed UNESCO world heritage site. Tonight we will take you to the cultural restaurant for dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Full day in Kathmandu
Today you have full-day guided sightseeing tours to the Buddhist and Hindu sights in Kathmandu, probably to Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambhunath; combination Hinduism and Buddhism knew as monkey temple as there are many holy monkeys living in the north-west part of the temple. Pashupatinath a sacred Hindu temple situated on the bank of the Bagmati River. Then drive to Buddhanath stupa one of the biggest and oldest stupa in the world. Later in the afternoon there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in a hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding our trek as well as provides you opportunity to ask any question of an upcoming trip with the guide. And stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Drive to Pokhara (820m) about 07 hrs drive
Today an early morning your guide will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the tourist bus station for your daily drive to the lakeside city of Pokhara through the scenic countryside. On arrival in Pokhara bus station, our hotel representative of Pokhara will pick you up and transfer to the hotel. After refreshment in the hotel, your guide will take you to the walking tours around the lake. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pokhara.
Drive to Phedi (30min) and trek to Tolka (1810m) 4-5 hrs walk
Today after breakfast you will drive up to Phedi from where the trek begins. You will be rewarded with great views of the mountains that continue to improve as you ascend along the ridge to Dhampus (1750m at the top), from where you will have magnificent view of Fishtail and Annapurna mountain. Continues trek to Pothana where you will have lunch break. After lunch you will have up and down trek to Small settlement Tolka. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Ghandruk (1970m) 4-5 hrs walk
After an early morning breakfast at the lodge, you will trek slowly downhill to Landruk from where the trail descends all the way to Modi Khola. After crossing Modi Khola stream on a suspension bridge with a view of wild honey bee hives on the rocky cliff, from here the trail leads all the way up to a Ghandruk village. Ghandruk village is a big Gurung Settlement, kind of modern town of this trek where you can see a local museum and Buddhist Monasteries. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Trek to Nayapul-Pokhara (4-5 hrs walk and 2 hrs drive)
Ghandruk village is one of the best places from where you can have best view of the Annapurna, Hiunchuli and Fishtail very close by. After wonderful short time in the Ghandruk village, trek down all the way to Nayapul via Birethanti. Nayapul is the ending point of the trek, drive back to Pokhara. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Drive back to Kathmandu
After a fantastic time in and around Pokhara, today after breakfast you will transfer to the tourist bus station for day scenic countryside drive to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Note: You can fly to Pokhara which takes 35 minutes.
Fly to destination
After a wonderful time in Nepal, today you will timely pick up from a hotel and transfer to the airport for your next destination.
- All airport pick drop by private vehicle
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing city tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with private vehicle (entrance fee extra)
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu Tourist bus(if you want both way flight or private vehicle or tourist bus also available on additional cost)
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Pokhara to Phedi and Nayapul to Pokhara to by private vehicle
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment(Luggage per porter carries about 20kg).
- We provide assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found