- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
“Let’s not deprive ourselves of the beauty that lies hidden within the wilderness outside”
This is a panoramic trek to beyond Phewa Lake in Pokhara. The purchase valley is an enclosed place, surrounded by Parbat on the west, Kaski on the east and Syangjha on the south. Panchase is well known as the destination of Nepalese Hindu pilgrims, the good thing you’ll observe here is the youngest age group showing respect to the ancestor’s soul. So, your trek to Panchase would be one precious opportunity to explore the underlying fascinating beauties within the Annapurna region.
Panchase Trekking allows you to explore valleys touched with diverse cultures and peoples within Annapurna Region along with greeneries of rhododendron forests and stunning mountains above the valley. From Panchase you will see the great Himalayan peaks of Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Lamjung, and Manaslu. The terrain varies from subtropical valleys of banana trees and rice paddies to high ridges covered in rhododendron forest. This supports an abundant array of bird life. Along the way, you will see many ethnic mixes, such as Brahmin, Magar, and Gurung. This trek is off the beaten path and it is unlikely that you will meet many other trekkers here, and this trek is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Panchase Trek is a short yet splendid trekking around Pokhara and Panchase valley.
The valley is mostly admired for the panoramic views that can be tasted from the captivating places explored in this Annapurna Region Trek. This Annapurna Region Trek in the Panchase valley first takes you to the southwest and then go the north, where Annapurna Conservation Area exists. Panchase trekking is also an equal opportunity to observe the wildlife in the Annapurna Region. Also, the high mountains like Annapurna, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), and Himchuli living peacefully in the Annapurna Region appear so natural and distinct from Panchase valley. The well-recognized habitats here are Gurungs, the time-honored members of the Gorkha army. Hence, we can take in the experience of unique Gorkhali dance and Gurung cultures in the same society. Adding flavors to our journey, Trek to Panchase lets you capture the religious bonding within the people here.
On this trek, you will undoubtedly experience stunning and mesmerizing natural beauty that lies within Nepal. October to December and March to May are generally the best seasons for Panchase Trek. A positive attitude and enthusiasm to explore the rural wilderness is an added advantage to the trekkers. In this trek with a moderate amount of fitness level, you are sure to enjoy this magnificent trek. Join this package at Royal Nepal Group for professional service, properly planned itinerary and wonderful experience.
No details found.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03 nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- 02 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle (entrance fees extra)
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus and Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight (if you want both way flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment.
- Safe drinking water
- Twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Pokhara to Starting point and ending point to Pokhara by private vehicle
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more nights accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found