- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Spectacular mountains views on walks in the comfort of luxury lodge and resorts
- Dramatic landscapes with glorious scenery of beautiful rolling hills and mountains
- Explore traditional Gurung villages of great cultural interest and colorful custom
- Fabulous views of snow peaks from start to an end on this scenic and cultural trek
- Marvellous walks staying in nice lodge with rooms facing exciting views of peaks
Trip Introduction: 10 Days Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking
"experience Himalayan hills and stunning views in the comfort of luxury"
Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking, a scenic and cultural walks on mid hills of Nepal Mid-West Himalaya within Annapurna massive mountains facing dramatic scenery of mountains and rolling green hills on daily treks.
Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking, a perfect choice of holidays to soak into fresh mountain air where walk leads you into enchanting woodland of tall rhododendron-magnolia-oaks and pine tree lines, where in spring the whole hills will be alive when wild flowers are in full bloom.
A great marvelous short and moderate adventure where walk leads you to an altitude of less than 2,000 meters, with just one day where you will be in the highest spot of the trek at above 2,050 at a place called Deurali, rewards you with spectacular panorama of whole Annapurna range of mountains.
Luxury Lodge Trek in Annapurna Nepal, quite different and unique than other normal walks as this journey leads you at overnight stops in the comfort of nice and cozy high standard lodge and resorts, where rooms faces views of beautiful mountain views followed by excellent food menu to make your stay delightful and enjoyable.
Walking is not that tough as it sounds leads you on gradual and pleasant trails with few days of uphill and downhill but every pace you make will add to your highlight facing excellent views of snow capped peaks.
Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking a blend of local culture and superb scenery and walking into nice serene woodland within pristine environment where you can breathe fresh cool mountain air.
Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking certainly a great way to enjoy your time in Nepal with the backdrop of high Annapurna Himalaya, where treks starts and ends at picturesque Pokhara a renowned touristic spot in whole Himalaya and probably in this planet, blessed with natural beauty of mountains, lakes and fine moderate climate.
- Trip departures are available every day of the year.
- This trip is fully customizable. We can customize the trip per your need, please contact us.
- This trip is available on both Fixed Departure and Private Group Basis.
- This trip can be booked privately if you’re traveling solo or with your family.
- Have a big group? We can accommodate all of your needs.
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- We accept instant bookings and online payment
Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu international airport, received by our office staff and guide and then a short drive to your hotels in the hub of Kathmandu city.
After checking in your rooms getting refreshed join with other members of the groups for briefing on Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking, providing with useful information regarding treks and other details for your enjoyable stay in Nepal with us, includes welcome dinner in an authentic Nepalese restaurant with Folk Culture program.
Day in Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Morning, depart from the hotel for exciting tour at places of great interest within Kathmandu city, steeped with historical and religious monuments temples, monasteries as listed in World Heritage Sites, visit Durbar Square within old Royal Courtyard the areas steeped with historical and religious monuments.
From head towards Syambhunath the oldest Buddhist sites and great towering Stupa with history of more than 2,000 years which is also the landmark of Nepal.
Tour continues to famous Buddhist monuments at Bouddhanath known as Little Tibet, where you will witness Tibetan culture of Buddhist religion an interesting areas of Bouddhanath, one of the largest Stupa within Asia.
From here visit holy Hindu temple of Pashupatinath dedicated to Lord Shiva a a golden roofed pagoda where non Hindu can view the temples and religious activities from the east side of the temple.
Afternoon tour takes you to famous Patan Durbar Square which is another historical city within Kathmandu valley enjoy visiting its colorful market and old palace courtyard lined with many temples and palace of Malla period.
After an interesting tour back to hotel preparation for Annapurna Luxury Lodge trekking next morning where scenic flight takes you at Pokhara city.
Fly to Pokhara 860 m within Nepal Mid-West- 30 mins.
Morning depart from the hotel for short drive to Kathmandu domestic airport for scenic flight of half hour with magnificent panorama of snow capped peaks all the way to land at Pokhara for overnight stop, by the serene calm Phewa Lake with views of Annapurna Himalaya.
Pokhara a scenic touristic spot blessed with natural beauty of mountains-green hills- verdant valley where Annapurna peaks reflects on its Phewa and Begnas Lakes.
Drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus village 1,530 m -04 hrs.
Moring an hour drives takes you further west to reach at Dhampus Phedi means base of a hill, as ride leads past farm villages and towns to reach at starting point of the trek at Phedi.
From here climb on stone paved steps and into cool shade of forest within farm villages and terraced fields then reaching a high ridge at Dhampus village for overnight stop where lodge accommodates you with rooms facing views of mountain range.
A perfect scenic spot with alluring panorama of Dhaulagiri-Annapurna-Manaslu with Machhapuchare Himal ‘Fish Tail’ peaks, here with time to stroll around Gurung village and observe local culture of traditional farm life.
Trek to Landruk 1,460 m - 05 hrs.
From this beautiful view spot at Dhampus village morning walk towards high hills into forest areas to reach another scenic spot in a village at Potana facing views of Annapurna mountains, after a nice refreshing stop continue trek on main trail reaching a hill top at Pitam Deurali, facing views of landscapes and snow peaks.
From Deurali our route leads downhill into green forest to reach at the bottom and then on nice gradual and winding trail reaching at Landruk for overnight stop with views of Annapurna South and Huinchuli peaks.
Trek to Ghandruk 1,940 m - 05 hrs.
Morning enjoying glorious views of Annapurna South then walk downhill towards raging Modi River and then climb on stone steps all the way to reach a large Gurung village at Ghandruk for overnight and lunch stop, with afternoon free to explore this interesting village, visit the local museum and around its village with views of Annapurna peaks.
At Ghandruk for local visit and explore the cultural village.
A free day in Ghandruk to explore this nice farm villages one of the largest within Annapurna area as well the gateway to many treks around Annapurna region and beyond, here visit its typical Nepalese hill village, populated by Gurung people the tribe of Annapurna region, as well the men-folk are famous as Gorkha soldiers in UK-India and some in Singapore.
Gurung people a farmer and cattle herders with their own tribal language interwoven with Buddhism religion as well practice Bon worshipping natural spirits.
Trek to Nayapul 1,050 m and drive to Pokhara-04 hrs walks with few hours drive.
After a pleasant stop at Ghandruk village, morning leads downhill past Kimche village and many farm areas to reach at the bottom of the hill at Syali-Bazaar within rice paddy fields and terraces around warm areas and then follow Modi River towards Bhirethati and Nayapul villages to complete the walk.
On ending our nice scenic walks a short drive of less than two hours reaches you at beautiful Pokhara for last overnight around Nepal Mid West region.
Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel (30 mins on air).
From Pokhara as per your flight time for Kathmandu, a short drive takes you at Pokhara airport, where half hour air journey takes you back to Kathmandu with amazing panorama of Himalayan peaks during air-borne.
On reaching Kathmandu transfer to your respective hotels with free afternoon for individual activities.
Final International departure from Nepal.
Your last day in Nepal, country of Himalayan wonders and as per your international flight time depart for homeward bound or to next respective connecting destinations.
Our staff and guide transfer you to Kathmandu airport after a mesmerizing experience on Annapurna Luxury Lodge Trekking.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03 Nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- 02 Nights twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Pokhara
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara with privet vehicle (entrance fees extra)
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight
- Pokhara to Chitwan by private vehicle.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport, and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter Insurance, Salary, Food, Accommodation, Equipment, etc paid
- Twin/double shearing accommodation at Luxury Lodge in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- Safe drinking water and first aid kit box
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate fee in USD and two passport size photo)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- Extra night accommodation and lunch and dinner in city because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) then the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, baggage charge, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found