- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
"To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon the verdant green hills is the most perfect refreshment."
Lower Manaslu trek offers experience of moderate trekking, Historical tour, Pilgrimage tour, Agrotourism, and Community Based Home – Stay. Lower Manaslu Trek also includes inside Manaslu region, which is most interesting areas of Nepal. A fantastic panoramic view of Mountain ranges from Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal mountain ranges can be seen. The gateway trail goes to upper Manaslu also, divided from the day second camp called Khanchok-Ghampesal to Arughat and towards along with Budi Gandaki river. This trek mainly promotes all home stay facility for the individual trekkers who has aims to visit and explore with local people, their culture and the taste of traditional organic products foods and beverages are even more attraction of this area.
The first day of the trek begins from Kathmandu with a 4-5 hours drive to Ghairung. Ghairung where there is a famous temple named Himalaya Devi and thousands of devotees, gather there for special worshiping every year. The trail passes through the little hill where one can savor the natural vistas blended together with mountain massifs, Budhi Gandaki River and the adjacent hills one after another with little hamlets twinkling reflecting light from the tin roofs. This is how we reach Gorkha Bazaar where there are many places to visit especially the Gorkha Museum, Kalika temple the cave of Guru Gorakhnath, the great sage. The next day we trek to Sirandada through curvaceous mountain roads overlooking Daraundi River. Sirandada is a hyolmo village and is situated at the hilltop.
The prime attraction of Sirandada is Nagepokhari, Dudhpokhari, Bhoteodar, Chima and the tea garden. This village is rich for medicinal herbs. The other day we go to Ghyachowk via Mathar village, then after lunch, we proceed to Barpak Village, also known as the village of late captain Gaje Ghale, mostly inhabited by ex-army men. This village is being facilitated by the community for electricity, internet, medical and hotels. The unique sloppy shape with clustered stone tile-roofed houses, stone built narrow alleys and panoramic view of Buddha Himal are the major attractions of Barpak. From Barpak, we head to Laprak via Basukang. Laprak is a typical Gurung village. Beautifully settled villages, warm and welcoming locals and their unique culture and traditions, traditional art and craftsmanship and wonderful views of snowcapped mountains are the highlight for the tourist in Lower Manaslu Trek which gives full satisfaction of their journey for lifetime experience. From there we come to Gyampesal via Nambai Kharka and Darche Danda.
There we end our trek with a drive back to Kathmandu.
All in all, Lower Manaslu Trekking is an extremely diverse, exciting and enthralling trekking expenditure for the backpackers who intend to go for a culturally rich yet adventurous trekking experience. Preferably March-June and September-November are the best seasons to trek in this region. If you have the urge to spend your holiday in such an exciting trekking trail, Lower Manaslu Trekking is the perfect option for you. Come to join us right now and go for Lower Manaslu Trekking!
No details found.
Arrival at Kathmandu
Full Day Sightseeing Tours in Kathmandu
Kathmandu – Ghairung
Ghairung – Gorkha Bazaar
Excursion tour in Gorkha Bazaar
Gorkha Bazaar – Sirandada
Sirandada – Barpak
Barpak – Laprak
Laprak – Nambai Kharka
Nambai Kharka – Darche Danda
Darche Danda – Gyampesal
Gyampesal – Kathmandu
Final Departure from Kathmandu
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03-night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation at Three-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle (Entrance fees extra)
- Permit and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- 02 guest to 01 porter with their insurance, salary, food, accommodation and equipment
- Your cost includes insurance, wages, food and lodging for both your guide and porter. We take excellent care of our guides and porters, they are like family to us.
- Accommodation in the simple tea houses during the Trekking days
- Three meals per day i.e. breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Tea or coffee is included during the trekking days.
- Safe drinking water
- Snacks of biscuits/peanuts and seasonal fresh fruits dessert during the trek
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal Travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Guest personal expenses in the Trekking like (laundry and baggage charge, phone calls, bar and beverage bill, battery recharge, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found