- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- A scenic walks with grand views of Mt. Everest-Lhotse with series of peaks.
- Panoramic flight both ways with exciting views of Everest and other mountains.
- Sagarmatha National Park a World's Heritage Sites enriched with flora /fauna .
- Explore Sherpa traditional villages, impressive monasteries of Buddhist religion .
- Walk around lovely tranquil pines and rhododendron forest with grand views.
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m and transfer to Hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu international airport via respective airlines, where you will be received by our office staff and guide with warm welcome then transfer to your hotels in the hub of the city. After checking into your rooms and getting refreshed join the other groups for briefing on Everest Sherpa Cultural and Scenic Trekking, our guide offers you with useful important information regarding trek and your stay in Nepal with us. Evening includes welcome dinner in a nice and authentic Nepalese restaurant with Folk Culture program of Nepal while having your dinner.
Fly to Lukla 2,830 m & trek to Phakding 2,640 m - 04 hrs.
Starting early morning transfer to domestic airport for short and scenic flight to Lukla, taking a smaller aircraft (Twin Otter or Dornier) during 30 minutes on air with amazing panorama of Himalayan series of peaks with Mt. Everest, as the plane lands on its unique uphill runways reaching at Tenzing & Hillary airport in Lukla. From here a slow start with few hours of walks on downhill past many Sherpa farm villages with well tended crops and vegetable fields and terraces with occasional views of snow capped peaks of Kwangde and Kusum Khanguru, and then reaching our first overnight stop of the trek at Phakding in the comfort of nice and cozy lodge located by the raging Dudh Kosi River.
Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 06 hrs.
Today a long uphill walk to reach at famous Namche Bazaar as morning starts with gradual walk following Dudh Kosi River upstream crossing few bridges to reach Sagarmatha National Park entrance near Monjo village. Sagarmatha for Everest in Nepalese while Sherpa calls Chomolungma (of Tibetan origin) in both languages means 'Great Mother', from here a pleasant walk on river bed then climb for few hours into forested trail with views of snow capped peaks, as this scenic walk reaches you at exciting Namche Bazaar.
Trek to Khumjung 3,653 m via Khunde village 3,880 m - 04 hrs.
At Namche Bazaar with pleasant overnight stop walk uphill from Namche to reach a hill top, as route diverts with climb to Syangboche, a small settlement with an old airstrip. Facing views of mountains where walk is easier on gradual ups and down towards Khunde village and visit Khumbu only medical hospital built and run by Hillary and his Foundation. After interesting tour of the hospital a slow descends takes you to overnight stop at Khumjung, one of the largest village of Khumbu area after Namche Bazaar. Khunde and Khumjung villages located within scenic glacial valley beneath the peaks of holy Khumbila, the patron god of Khumbu Sherpa. Here with time visit it another old monastery, the one and only place where you can witness a scalp believed to be of Yeti, which is kept safe and secure in a glass box where visitors to see with some donation.
To Deobuche 3, 640 m via Thyangboche Monastery 3,867 m- 05 hrs.
From Khumjung walk leads on gradual scenic path with downhill to Imjatse River at Phunge-Tenga for lunch, afternoon uphill climb into rhododendron, pines, fir forest with grand views of snowcapped peaks. After few hours of climb reaching at Thyangboche Monastery, enjoy marvelous views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kangtenga, Thamasarku, Kwande with magnificent Amadablam, visit its interesting monastery and observe monks and priest on prayer. With scenic time and visiting its monastery a slow downhill walk into deep woods of rhododendron and pines to reach a quiet and isolated spot at Deobuche and transfer to its nice few lodges for overnight stop facing views of Everest and Amadablam peak.
Day 06: At Deobuche a day hike to Phortse village 3,880 m of 4-5 hrs.
A free day for great day hike to reach at Phortse village located past Pangboche village, located on the other side of Imjatse River, walk lead down to a bridge and then climb up near Pangboche heading higher near Pangboche old monastery. From high area of Pangboche walk downhill to reach at quiet and remote sleepy village of Phortse which is on the route to scenic Gokyo valley, after an interesting time around return back to Deobuche for overnight stop.
Trek to Dingboche 4,365 m - 05 hrs.
Morning downhill walk for short while to Imjatse River, after crossing a bridge walk into an open country where tree lines stops for few short juniper and rhododendron bushes, uphill for a while to reach at Pangboche village at 3,900 meters. Pangboche last permanent village before Dingboche and beyond, from here a slow climb to Somara for lunch and continue walk with climb to Dingboche village for overnight stop, located within scenic Imjatse valley with excellent views of Amadablam and Island Peak.
At Dingboche for excursion to view-point hills.
Another rest day for proper acclimatization within beautiful landscapes and views of high peaks, option for short hike up to Nakarjung hills for better views of surrounding peaks with Mt. Makalu towards east adjoining. For some energetic people optional walk to Chukung at 4,760 m high, a small settlement within Imjatse valley offers incredible views of Island Peak, Lhotse Shar, Lhotse, Nuptse and Amadablam.
Morning flight to Lukla and fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Morning as soon our Helicopter reaches at Dingboche near around the lodge then board in a spacious seated chopper, greeted by the pilot and Captain. Where Helicopter lifts high above with short flight towards high Khumbu valley for close grand views of Mt. Everest and array of peaks, then fly to Lukla and then transfer to Tenzing and Hillary airport in Lukla for scenic morning flight to Kathmandu with panorama of mountains views all the way to Kathmandu, at Kathmandu domestic airport our staff transfers you back into your hotel with free afternoon to relax after a great and wonderful time on Everest Cultural and Scenic Trekking.
In Kathmandu free day for individual activities.
Today a free day in Kathmandu reserved as extra day in case of flight delay and cancellation in Lukla, due to unfavorable bad weather conditions which can occur sometimes as Himalaya weather can be unpredictable. If all goes well as per our guideline set itinerary, one can enjoy this day relaxing or with individual extra activities or book for another exciting tour around Kathmandu at places of great interest.
Final International departure from Nepal.
Your last day in Nepal, country of Himalayan wonders and as per your international flight time depart for homeward bound or to next respective connecting destinations. Our staff and guide transfer you to Kathmandu airport after a mesmerizing memory and great time on Everest Cultural and Scenic Trekking.
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- 04 night twin/double sharing accommodation in BB in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with private vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu flight with airport departure tax
- National Park entrance fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- 02 guest to 01 porter with their insurance, salary, food, accommodation and equipment
- We provide an assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance walking with group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare to and from Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health insurance as well as insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra nights’ accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary. We can help you arrange extra nights accommodation.
- Your personal expenses such as (laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The tips to the trekking crews and drive
No Details Found