- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Trip Introduction: 11 Days Gosaikunda Pass Trekking
- The departure of this trip could be conducted 24/7, 365 days anytime according to the demand of clients.
- This trip is fully customizable, we could customize and adjust the trip as per the need and necessities, please feel free to contact.
- This trip can be booked even if you’re solo, on a private group or with family.
- Have a big group? We can help as per your needs.
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- We accept instant booking, online payment, we are a very responsive agency so our clients could feel free to contact us anytime we are open to answering all the queries.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Up on arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted by Trekking Planner's representative and transfer to the hotel. After refreshment, your tour guide will come to pick you up for half day sightseeing tours to Kathmandu Durbar Square. Back to the hotel and be ready for dinner with cultural program. Stay overnight at the prescribe hotel.
Full day in Kathmandu
Today you have full-day guided sightseeing tours to the Buddhist and Hindu sights in Kathmandu, probably to Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambhunath; combination Hinduism and Buddhism known as monkey temple as there are many holy monkey living in the north-west part of the temple. Pashupatinath a sacred Hindu temple situated on the bank of the Bagmati River. Then drive to Buddhanath stupa one of the biggest and oldest stupa in the world. Later in the afternoon there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding our trek as well as provides you opportunity to ask any question of upcoming trip with guide. And sty over night in Kathmandu.
Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani (2194m) 4-5 hrs walk
Today after breakfast at the hotel days start with about 1 hrs drive to Sundarijal from where trekking going to begin. The trail starts ascending steeply through a dense forest of oak, pine and rhododendron along with a large water pipe, that supplies water to Kathmandu, until the ridge of Burlang Bhanjyang(2442m) from where you will have magnificent views of Annapurna in the west to Ganesh Himal and Numbur in the East. Then, you descend again through oak and rhododendron forest, cultivated fields, and meadows to Chisapani. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Khutumsang via Gul Bhanjyang (2470 m) 5-6 hrs walk
Chisapani is such a nice place from where you able to Dorgelakpa and Langtang Himalayan range. After breakfast trek descent about one and a half hour, you reach a large Tamang village-Pati bhanjyang from where you again climb to cross a pass of 2470m and then descend to Gul Bhanjyang, another Tamang Village. From here the trail again hikes to a pass of 2620m before descends to Khtumsang. You will have splendid views, stretching from the Annapurna’s and Manaslu in the west to Numbur in the East. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Tharepati (3490m) 6-7 hrs walk
From Khutumsang, the trail ascends through a forest with superb views across to Numbur, Jugal Himal and many other snowcapped peaks, before you arrive a ridge form where a short descent brings you to Mangan Kharka at 3285m. Now, the trail gradually gains altitude through pine and rhododendron forest with good views down into the Helambu valley and across to Jugal Himal and Numbur. Finally, reach at the Tharepati for overnight.
Trek to Phedi (3630m) 4-5 hrs walk
From Tharepati, the trail descends to a stream and ascends along the ridge, through rhododendron and juniper forests, to Ghopte at 3359m. From here, we again ascend to Phedi. This is such a nice trek which offer imagines view of Laurebina pass. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Gosaikunda (4336m) 5-6 hrs walk
The trail ascends all the way to Laurebina pass at 4610m, pass four small lakes and descend through rugged country and arrive in Gosaikunda. There are three sacred lakes in Gosaikunda- Saraswati Kunda, Bharavi Kunda, and Gosaikunda. This third lake is particularly sacred and is a place of pilgrimage in summer. According to the legend, this lake was created by Lord Shiva himself when he pierced a glacier with his trident to obtain water to quench his thirst after he drank the poison which was a byproduct while churning the ocean by "Suras" and "Asuras" for ambrosia. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Sing Gompa (3254m) 4-5 hrs walk
From the lake- Saraswati Kunda, the trail ascends to a ridge. There are good views across Langtang valley to Langtang Lirung. To the west are dramatic views of Himalchuli, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu. From this ridge, we descend to Sing Gompa via Laurebina. There is a small monastery and a cheese factory in Sing Gompa. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Dhunche (1950m) 4-5 hrs walk
Today after breakfast you trek down all the way to Dhunche through the forest of oaks, firs, and rhododendrons. Dhunche is district headquarter of Rasuwa. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Drive to Kathmandu (1350m) about 7 hrs walk
Today after an early morning breakfast your guide will take you to the bus station for a day scenic countryside drive back to Kathmandu through the bumpy road till Betrbati Bazaar, After Betrabati Bazaar the road begin better. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After a wonderful time in Nepal, you will be transferred to the international airport according to flight time or you can join with us for next trip.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03 night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with privet vehicle entrance fees extra
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Dhunche to Kathmandu by local bus (if you want both way private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Langtang National Park entrance fee and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment paid
- twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found