Spread the love..Pokhara Jomsom Trekking offers the trekkers to experience extensive diversity and richness, thus scores of contrasts and myths in various dimensions
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Up on arrival you will be picked up by our office representative and transfer to the hotel. After refreshment your tour guide will come to pick you up for half day sightseeing tours to Kathmandu Durbar Square. Later on this evening we will provide you cultural welcome dinner. Stay over night at the hotel.
Full day in Kathmandu
Today after breakfast you will be ready for day guided sightseeing tours to Swayambhunath stupa known as monkey temple; combination between Hinduism and Buddhism from when you will be able to see good view of Kathmandu valley. Drive to Patan Durbar square (city of living arts), Pashupatinath, one of the famous Hindus temple which is located near by the holy river Bagmati and then drive to Buddhanath stupa one of the biggest and oldest stupa in the world. Later in the afternoon there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding our trek as well as provides you opportunity to ask any question of upcoming trip with guide. And sty over night in Kathmandu.
Drive to Pokhara (820m) about 7hrs
Today an early morning breakfast at the hotel in your hotel your guide will come to pick you up and transfer to the tourist bus station for day scenic countryside drive to lakeside city of Pokhara. On arrival you will transfer to the hotel. After refreshment you will have half day guided sightseeing tours to lake, waterfall and Cave. Stay over night at the hotel.
Note: You can fly to Pokhara which takes 35min
Drive to Nayapul (1080m) about 02 hrs and trek to Tikhedhunga (1540m) 3-4 hrs walk
Today in the morning you will be picked up as per the time given by our guide the day before. You will drive on good motor able road for about 45 km. The journey continues along with the great scenery passing through several villages Naudanda, Kanre, and Lumle all the way to Nayapul. On reaching at Nayapul, where our adventure begins from the warm sub tropical region, walk follows the Modi River upstream to Birethanti & follows the east bank of Bhurungdi Khola with scenery of waterfall, high green forest. Finally reaches to Tikhedhunga. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Ghorepani (2780m) 5-6 hrs walks
After an early morning breakfast at the lodge you will start day trek to Ghorepani. The trail steeply ascends on the long stone steps to Ulleri village with the scenery of terrace landscape and Annapurna Himalaya range. After few hours of long hard climb with several breaks in between reaching at Ulleri village, from here the path is gradual on the winding trail through the cool shade of rhododendron forest, the walk continues with few short ups and downs to Ghorepani, from where you will able to see nice view of Annapuran, Dhaulagiri, Tukuche and Nilgiri mountain. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Tatopani (1190 m) via Poon Hill (3190 m) 6-7 hrs walks
Your guide will wake you up an early morning before the sunrise hike to poonhill about 45 minutes and after sunrise view from the High Mountain and beautiful panoramic scenery of Himalayas of Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri range you will back to hotel. This is a heart touching place for views of Mountain. You may have chance to see in autumn full of blooming Rhodondren flower passes through en route to Poon hill. After back and breakfast long downhill to Shikha and where we will have our lunch and continue walking down to Tatopani crossing through the Magar villages and some others groups with different scenery and terrace field and finally reach to Tatopani. Enjoy your day in Hot spring bath and rest. Stay over night at the tea house lodge
Trek to Ghasa (2010m) 5-6 hrs walks
Today, after your breakfast in your hotel you will continues walk up gradually following the narrow gorge path of the high cliff and at one tip you have to pass through the subway carved towards the huge rocks. The trail goes along with the gorgeous Rukse Chhahara waterfall before reaching Ghasa. Ghasa is a first Tibetan style beautiful rural community with the lovely stone houses and fine narrow path. Overnight stay at Teahouses.
Trek to Tukuche (2586m) 5-6 hrs walks
After breakfast trek onwards to Kalopani passes throught the pine forest and with a tropical scenery of pine forest and some places you may have chane to see the Mt. Nilgiri, Annapurna I and Dhaulagiri Ice-fall as well. After 2 hrs finally reaches at Lete/Kalopani. After lunch trek onward to Tukuche and overnight at teahouse lodge with scenery of mt. Dhaulagiri.
Trek to Kagbeni (2800m) 5-6 hrs walks
Today after your breakfast in your hotel you will continues walk up gradually enjoying the Dhaulagiri Icefall view and Nilgiri following up stream up to Marpha village. Marpha is a classic traditional village of Thakali from that areas and garden of apple. You can visit Monastery and explore and onwards to Jomsom. From here another 2 more hours walk bring you at Kagbeni for your overnight stay.
Trek to Muktinath (3800m) 4-5 hrs walks
After wonderful time in and around Kagbeni, today after breakfast trek onwards further crossing the mountain desert scenery with some mountain view and reached at Muktinath. This is an important pilgrimage for both Buddhists with a Gompa. This is a very old and tradition village from Mountain, all houses looks Tibetan types of houses and old Monastery. Explore the area and enjoy the view. Feel differentiate in Nepalese life style and landscapes as well. Stay overnight at tea house.
Trek to Jomsom (2720m) via Jharkot (3550 m) 5-6 hrs walking
Today after breakfast in the hotel you will re-trace down to Jomsom through the several villages. On arrival you will visit around Jomsom include eco mountain museum. Stay over night at the tea house.
Fly to Pokhara
Today after last breakfast in the mountain as per our morning flight schedule we walk up to airport for your short but scenic flight back to lakeside city of Pokhara where upon arrival you will be received by our hotel representative to help with your transfer to hotel in Pokhara. As you will have enough time today to rest and relax until noon time after your lunch and short rest you can have optional tour sightseeing tour of the places of interest in Pokhara. The places to visit are Davies Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Gupteshwor Cave and visit to International Mt. Museum. Stay over night at the hotel.
Drive back to Kathmandu
After wonderful time in and around Pokhara, today after breakfast you will transfer to the tourist bus station for day countryside drive back to Kathmandu. Stay over night at hotel
Note: You can fly to Pokhara which takes 35min
Today you will transfer to the International airport for final departure.
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03 night twin/double deluxe shearing accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with privet vehicle.(entrance fees extra)
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by deluxe tourist bus (if you want flight or private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- 02 night twin/double deluxe shearing accommodation on BB in Pokhara
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System( TIMS card)
- Pokhara to Trekking starting point by private vehicle and Jomsom to Pokhara by flight
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking, well-trained, Government license holding guide/climbing Sherpa. Price includes his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation and equipment paid
- Twin/double shearing accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking
- Safe drinking water
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Meals during the traveling time
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found