Spread the love..” scenic and cultural country walks around beautiful Langtang valley and to the sacred pond of Gosainkund”
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Grand panorama of Langtang- Ganesh Himal with Jugal Himal as far to Manaslu range of peaks
- The exceptional scenery of dramatic landscapes of beautiful terrain with rolling green hills and mountains
- Explore traditional villages of Buddhism religion and interesting culture of ancient traditional custom
- Trekking into scenic Langtang valley at Kyanjin Gompa surrounded by high snow-capped peaks
- Country of rare and elusive Red Panda and other wild animals with exotic bird life
- Walk from North West to East on high and scenic ridges of Langtang range with sacred Gosainkund
" scenic and cultural country walks around beautiful Langtang valley and to the sacred pond of Gosainkund"
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Today on arrival at the international airport, you will be picked up by our airport representative and transfer to the hotel. After refreshment in the hotel, your tour guide will come to pick you at the hotel and take you to the half day sightseeing tours to Kathmandu Durbar Square. Later on this evening we will take you to the cultural restaurant for dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Full day in Kathmandu
Today after breakfast you will be ready for day guided sightseeing tours to Swayambhunath stupa known as monkey temple; the combination between Hinduism and Buddhism from when you will be able to see a good view of Kathmandu valley. Drive to Patan Durbar square (city of living arts), Pashupatinath, one of the famous Hindus temple which is located nearby the holy river Bagmati and then drive to Buddhanath stupa one of the biggest and oldest stupas in the world. Later in the afternoon, there will be a pre-trip meeting with your trekking guide in a hotel. Our office representative will brief you regarding our trek as well as provides you an opportunity to ask any question of an upcoming trip with the guide. And stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Drive to Syabrubensi (1460m) about 07 hrs drive
Today an early morning you will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to the bus station for day countryside drive to trek starting point, Syabrubensi via Trishuli Bazaar. Pack lunch on the way. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Trek to Lama Hotel (2340m) 5-6 hrs walk
The trek from Syabrubesi is quite pleasant with few up climbs for a while but the rest of the walk is gradual on the winding trail through the terraced farm fields and villages, as the trail ascends and joins the path coming from upper Syabru at the Riverside Lodge near the place of Bamboo, an ideal spot for camping with ample time to go for a refreshing splash in the nearby river of upper Trisuli River. Trek continues uphill all the way to Lama Hotel. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Langtang Village (3330m) 5-6 hrs walk
After breakfast here after 2-3 hours walk you get to the wonderful spot at call Ghore-Tabela for our short stop for lunch. Ghoretabla is in the midst of the forest of pines, hemlocks, and rhododendron from here onwards you can feel the altitude also.
After a pleasant short stay here, the trek continues to Langtang and its beautiful valley, we walk through the cool shade of the alpine wood for an hour, after a small stream leaving the tree line behind. The path leads slow uphill for an hour, then the walks get better on the gradual winding trail with few ups and down till the village of Langtang. You will reach at Langtang in the afternoon, hereafter refreshment you will have time to visit the villages. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Kyangjing Gompa (3730m) 3-4 hrs walk
Today after a wonderful time in Langtang Village, the trail starts slowly uphill with nice scenery of the Langtang Himal, Langeshisa Re, and many more mountains. Today you walking through the open path, it means you will have the chance to viewing all around. You will get there by lunchtime. After lunch , you will have time to visit Cheese Factory and Gompa.
Full day in Kyangjing Gompa
Today after an early morning breakfast your guide will take you to the short walk around Kyangjing, If you are able you could trek to Cherko Ri (4984m) from where you can see magnificent view of the mountain all around or you can trek to Kyangjing Re, which is also very nice for day hike. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Lama Hotel (2340m) 4-5 walk
After a wonderful time here and all around, we re-trace back to small settlement call lama hotel. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Thulo Syabru (2210m) 5-6 hrs walk
Today again re-trace till Bamboo from where you will take a new trail with few up and down through the forest until getting to Thulo Syabru. This is such a nice village in this trek which is situated on the lap of Gosainkunda from where you will be able to nice view of the Langtang Mountain and valley to Tibetan border. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Sing Gompa (3050m) 4-5 hrs walk
The trail start with uphill after a wonderful time in the Thulo Syabru about 02 and a half hrs, then again it comes gradual through the pine, fir and rhododendron forest all the way to Sing Gumpa. Here in the Sing Gompa you will have a chance to test fresh cheese, they have a cheese factory. This is a small settlement where you will visit one of the oldest monasteries. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Gosainkunda (4380m) 4-5 hrs walk
A steep walk, but a dramatic view of the valley and mountain from west to east makes your day easier. We pass a few huts in the high pasture of Laurebina, cross a small ridge and have our first views of the holy lakes. There are 108 lakes in the Gosainkunda Basin, the main three being Saraswatikund Bhariab Kunda and Gosainkunda. According to Legend, Lord Shiva created Gosainkunda when he pierced a glacier with his trident to obtain water to quench his thirst after having swallowed some poison. Stay overnight at a tea house.
Trek to Ghopte (3430m) via the pass (4610m) 6-7 hrs walk
The walk continues through a rocky trail with nice scenery to the top. This is the highest pass of this trek from where you will have magnificent view. The trail descends all the way to Gopte via Phedi. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Melamche Gaun (2530m) 4-5 hrs walk
Today after breakfast the trail continues through the bamboo and rhododendron forest with few down and uphill until Tharepati from where you will have such nice view of Gosainkunda Mountain range and Helambu valley. From Tharepati the trail descends all the way to Melamche Gaun through the dip pine and rhododendron forest with viewing a natural waterfall. This is such a nice village in this area which is situated on the lap of High Mountain. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Tarke Ghyang (2740 m) 4- 5 hrs walk
From Melamchi gaon, the trail continues descends to the Melamchi Khola. Once across the suspension bridge, the trail begins climbing up the other side of the valley towards Tarkeghyang. It is a long climb to this picturesque village at 2600m., situated on a shelf high above the river. Tarkeghyang is not that largest but still nice village in Helambu valley and the destination for the most trekkers in this region. It is a good place to take a rest. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Trek to Sermathang (2590 m) 4-5 hrs walk
From Tarkeghyang, the trail makes a sweep around the wide valley end between Parachin & pretty village of Gangjwal at around 2500m. The trail drops down from the edge of the ridge but then continues at around the same altitude along the side of the bridge crossing a number of streams & waterfalls and & landslide. Finally, reach Sermathang. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Shermathang to Melamche pul (870m) 5-6 hrs walk
Today the trail is the big drop to Melamche Pul. After breakfast easy walk approx. for 3 hrs and arrive Kakani from where we will see Jugal Himal, Gauri Shankar, Panch Pokhari and Gosainkunda peaks. Continuous walk descending to Melamache crossing Indrawati Bridge through the village for approx. 3 hrs. Stay overnight at the tea house.
Drive back to Kathmandu (1350m) 3-4 hrs drive
So after a wonderful time in the mountain, today you will drive back to Kathmandu crossing through several towns. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Today you will transfer to the international airport in the Kathmandu by our airport representative for your next destination.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03-night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with entrance fee and privet vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Syabrubensi and Melamche to Kathmandu by local bus(if you want both ways private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Langtang National Park entrance fee and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation, and equipment
- We provide assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance walking with the group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- First, add kid box
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found