- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- On ancient Salt Trade and Caravan Trail Route of Nepal and Tibet beyond Langtang Himalaya
- Lovely cultural Tamang farm villages of great fascination to visit and interact with the natives
- Explore local immense culture and heritage life style of age-old traditions and colorful custom
- Walk into Tamang village interwoven with Buddhism and ancient Bon religion of great interest
- Marvelous scenery of dramatic landscapes, valleys with high Ganesh and Langtang Himalaya range
An advantage of booking trip with Royal Nepal Group
- All airports pick up drop by private vehicle (for both international and domestic flights)
- First aid kit box
- Royal Nepal Group sleeping bag, down jackets, T-shirt, cap, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps – if necessary.
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation service (should have insurance for emergency evacuation and will be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Oximeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily during the trek (very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms). This helps ensure your trek is in the safest hands possible.
- This trip departure every day of the year
- This trip is fully customizable. We can customize the trip as per your need, please contact us
- This trip is available on both Fixed Departure and Private Group Basis.
- This trip can be booked privately if you’re travelling solo or private or with family.
- Have a big group? We can help as per your needs.
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
Climate and Weather:
Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu international airport via respective airlines, where you will be received by our office staff and guide with warm welcome greeting and then transfer to your hotels in the hub of the city.
After checking into your rooms and getting refreshed join the other groups of Langtang Himalaya Panorama Trekking at meeting hall for briefing, where our guide offers useful important information regarding trek and your stay in Nepal with us.
Evening includes welcome dinner in a nice and authentic Nepalese restaurant with Folk Culture program of Nepal while having your dinner.
Full day in Kathmandu with half day sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Morning as per the time given on briefing, depart for tour around Kathmandu at places of interest, as Kathmandu valley is steeped with historical and religious monuments temples and monasteries full of World Heritage Sites.
After an interesting tour afternoon free to relax and preparation for Langtang Himal Panorama Trekking next early morning overland drive to Rasuwa area.
Drive to Syabrubesi 1,503 m via Trisuli and Dhunche town 1,950 - 06 hrs.
Starting our wonderful adventure with morning overland journey towards Langtang Himal area, as drive leads past Kathmandu valley rim heading north west to reach at Dhunche, the headquarter town of Rasuwa district within Langtang Himal, the home Tamang people the hill tribe of Central Himalaya.
From drive leads downhill on zig-zag winding road to reach at Syabrubesi for first overnight stop within Langtang area.
Trek to Gatlang 2,238 m - 05 hrs.
First day walk leads with steep uphill climb to Goljung village, where we will walk away from motor able road taking an old trekking trail, along the walk enjoy marvelous views of landscapes and mountains of Ganesh and Langtang Himal, after Goljung village walk gets pleasant with short ups and downs and then reaching at a lovely interesting Tamang village at Gatlang for overnight stop.
Here at Gatlang received by local villagers with warm hospitality and traditional welcome ceremony with Khada (a Buddhist prayer silk scarf) used on all occasion and ceremony with chang (home - made drinks).
After checking into your rooms in a traditional Tamang homes with similar style of Tibet which is just across the border at mere distance, and then enjoy walks around the village with first glimpse of Tamang old heritage traditional way of living in this farm village.
Visit of local interesting old Buddhist monastery and with time interacting with the natives of Gatlang villages.
Trek to Tatopani 2,607 m - 06 hrs.
After a wonderful and enjoyable time at Gatlang village, morning walk leads to descend on newly constructed Chilime River Hydropower Project and then cross over a suspension bridge and then with long uphill to Tatopani village.
Tatopani means 'hot water or hot spring' in Nepali, on reaching Tatopani village afternoon at leisure with time for a bathe in this extraordinary demulcent natural hot springs and get relaxed. This village rewards you with super views of Ganesh Himal.
Trek to Thuman 2,338 m via Nagthali 3,154 m - 06 hrs.
From Tatopani with grand views of Ganesh Himal, morning walk leads to a steep climb through dense alpine woodland of tall rhododendron, pines, magnolia and oaks trees and then reaching at Nagthali Danda.
At the top of Nagthali Danda (ridge) offers stunning panorama of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal and array of other high snow-capped peaks, after enjoying the magnificent views walk gets easier on downhill entering into cool forested area and then reaching to our overnight halt at Thuman village, another interesting Tamang farm village.
Trek to Thimure 1,762 m - 05 hrs.
From Thuman walk leads close on route to Rasuwagadhi near the frontier of Nepal and Tibet / China, as route lead down-hill within dense pine and rhododendron forest to reach on the main trail of Nepal and Tibet border on reaching at lower elevation at Thimure for overnight stop, lovely farm village where Tibet border is about few hours walks from here.
Trek to Bridim 2,229 m – 05 hrs.
After a great moment on high hills with time around heritage of Timure village, morning walk starts with climb, as walk diverts from old trade route trail to Tibet as climb take you high hill can observe the frontier of both countries in the far distance towards north.
From the hill top walk into forested area and descend to Briddim village for overnight stop after a good day walk. Briddim a nice traditional village with an old monastery, at Briddim explore the areas with more interesting cultures of Tibetan Buddhism.
Trek to Syabrubesi - 04 hours walk.
Last day walk of this marvelous journey leads you back to Syabrubesi, as morning trek heads within cool forested area then head downhill through farm villages and terrace fields eventually reach down towards Bhote Kosi River, which later joins Trisuli River, after crossing a suspension bridge a pleasant walk brings you at Syabrubesi for last and final overnight stop around Langtang Himal area and at Rasuwa district within Tamang Heritage villages.
Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
Morning drive back to Kathmandu on same interesting highway with exciting time as drive leads through rural farm villages and towns with views of mountains after six hours journey reaching in Kathmandu, then transfer to your respective hotels.
Final International departure from Nepal.
Your last day in amazing Nepal, the land of Himalayan wonders as per your international flight time back home or to respective connecting destinations.
Our staff and guide transfer you to Kathmandu airport after a mesmerizing memory and great time trekking Tamang Heritage Trail.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03-night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with privet vehicle (entrance fee extra).
- Kathmandu to Syabrubensito Kathmandu by local bus(if you want both ways private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Langtang National Parkentrance fee and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation, and equipment
- We provide assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance walking with the group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found