- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- This trip departure every day of the year
- This trip is fully customizable. We can customize the trip as per your need, please contact us
- This trip is available on both Fixed Departure and Private Group Basis.
- This trip can be booked privately if you’re travelling solo or private or with family.
- Have a big group? We can help as per your needs.
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
The Langtang Valley Trekking provides with standard Itinerary days where some days walks can be shorter or longer as per your physical fitness, some designated overnight stops can change, due to available rooms and other facilities and etc…….
We will follow the itinerary if its need to be changes in case of weather, landslides and difficulties on walks requiring more days where our leader and lead head guides decides holding full authority for Royal Nepal Group.
Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350 m / 4,430 ft and transfer to Hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu international airport via respective airlines, where you will be received by our office staff and guide with warm welcome greeting and then transfer to your hotels in the hub of the city.
After checking into your rooms and getting refreshed join the other groups of Langtang Himal Panorama Trekking at meeting hall for briefing, where our guide offers useful important information regarding trek and your stay in Nepal with us.
Evening includes welcome dinner in a nice and authentic Nepalese restaurant with Folk Culture program of Nepal while having your dinner.
Full day in Kathmandu with half day sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Morning as per the time given on briefing, depart for tour around Kathmandu at places of interest, as Kathmandu valley is steeped with historical and religious monuments temples and monasteries full of World Heritage Sites.
After an interesting tour afternoon free to relax and preparation for Langtang Himal Panorama Trekking next early morning overland drive to Rasuwa area.
Drive to Syabrubesi 1,470 m via Trisuli and Dhunche town 1,950 - 06 hrs.
Starting our wonderful adventure with morning overland journey towards Langtang Himalaya area, as drive leads past Kathmandu valley rim heading north west to reach at Dhunche, the headquarter town of Rasuwa district within Langtang Himal, the home Tamang people the hill tribe of Central Himalaya.
From drive leads downhill on zig-zag winding road to reach at Syabrubesi for first overnight stop within Langtang area.
Trek to Lama Hotel 2,350 m - 06 hrs.
Morning begins our first day trek of this wonderful trip heading towards a bridge and then on uphill through spread-out farm villages and nice tended terraced fields entering into cool shade of forest with tall rhododendron-magnolia-oaks and pines trees with some bamboo thickets.
Slowly walks lead past tree lines reaching an open area at Lama Hotel, a place with several basic lodges and Tea-House for trekkers surrounded within woodland.
Trek to Langtang village 3, 307m - 05 hrs.
After a pleasant overnight with the sound of river, morning walk leads into a river gorge covered with lovely dense forest, as our route leads to a clearing at Ghoretabela a nice spot with few lodge for possible lunch stop.
Enjoying with refreshing break, then walking back into tree lines as our trek leads higher ground to reach Langtang village at the end of a gorge, a nice Tamang village (which was destroyed during the earthquake of 2015 but slowly coming back to normal life), here with time to wander around this nice traditional village of great interest.
Trek to Kyanjin 3,749 m - 04 hours.
From Langtang village walking on nice gradual uphill trail for few hours encountering “mani (prayer) wall” walking clockwise the appropriate way in respect to Buddhist religion, walk leads further east as valley opens up with views of snow capped peaks.
After hours of gentle good walk overlooking views of peaks brings you at Kyanjin a charming and scenic spot with amazing views of Langtang Lirung above 7,000 m and its icefall at near distance Kyanjin Gompa, surrounded by a ridge formed by glacial moraine of rocks and boulders.
Rest day for acclimatization and for hike around.
A leisure day, visit Kyanjin small Cheese factory with optional climb to Tsego-Ri or Kyngin Ri at above 4,700 m / 15,420ft which will add more heights of the adventure offers stunning panorama of snow capped mountains from Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal (7,405 m), Langtang Lirung (7,234 m), Ghengu Liru (Langtang II 6,571m), Kimshun (6,745 m) and Shalbachum(6,918m), Chimsedang, Naya-Kanga or Ganja Chuli (5,846m), Gangchempo, Tilman's beautiful Fluted Peak, Jugal Himal and ending to eastern horizon at Dorje Lakpa (6,980m).
Trek to Lama Hotel 2, 350 m - 06 hrs.
After a wonderful time at Kyanjin, retrace the journey back on same route to Lama-Hotel a small settlement in the midst of the forest at the bank of upper Trisuli River.
Trek to Syabrubesi - 06 hours walk.
Last day walk of this marvelous journey leading back at Syabrubesi, as morning trek leads on the same trail with much downhill through farm villages and terrace fields and eventually reaching at Bhote Kosi River which later joins with Trisuli River, after crossing a suspension bridge a pleasant walk brings you at Syabrubesi for last and final overnights around Langtang Himal area and at Rasuwa district.
Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to respective hotels.
Morning drive back to Kathmandu on same interesting highway with exciting time as drive leads through rural farm villages and towns with views of mountains after six hours journey reaching in Kathmandu, then transfer to your respective hotels.
In Kathmandu free day for individual activities with optional tour.
We have reserved a free and spare days in Kathmandu, on this day providing you to relax your body and muscles from the long walking journey on Langtang Himal Panorama Trekking for interested people can join in for optional tour around Kathmandu-Patan or Bhaktapur, steeped with World Heritage Sites with time for your own individual activities.
Final International departure from Nepal.
Your last day in amazing Nepal, the land of Himalayan wonders as per your international flight time back home or to respective connecting destinations.
Our staff and guide transfer you to Kathmandu airport after a mesmerizing memory and great time on Langtang Himalaya Panorama Trekking.
- All airport Pick up drop by private vehicle
- 03-night twin/double shearing deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with privet vehicle (entrance fees extra).
- Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu by local bus(if you want both ways private vehicle also available on additional cost)
- Langtang National Park entrance fee and Trekkers' Information Management System( TIMS card)
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance
- 02 guest=01 porter with their Insurance, Salary, Food, accommodation, and equipment
- We provide assistant guide his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance walking with the group to support where necessary as per the group size
- Accommodation in the mountain during the trekking
- Three meals a day; breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and tea/coffee during the trekking.
- All applicable government and local taxes as per the itinerary
- Your Nepal Visa fees (should bring small accurate fees in USD and 02 passport size photos)
- All the International air fare from and to Kathmandu (no need to pay departure tax for international flight)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal travel and health Insurance, Insurance for helicopter evacuation
- In case of extra more night accommodation, lunch and dinner in city due to early arrival and late departure as well as early back/return from mountain/trekking (due to any reason) than the given time period of itinerary
- Your Personal expenses such as ( laundry, baggage charge, phone calls, battery recharge, bar and beverage bill, boiled or bottle water, hot and cold shower, extra porter.. etc)
- The Tips to the trekking crews and drive
- Extra expenses due to flight delays, strikes, weather condition or any event out of our control
- safe drinking water
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Anything not included in service includes column
No Details Found